Smoking Cigarettes in 2012:You Are Going to Die Thread

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
CharlesHestonLaughPoTA.gif

I just feel like those who smoke should have the same social stigma of those with a felony. You should be only allowed to sell knives door to door. Your credit score shall never surpass 500 which means illegal immigrants will get better jobs working on an assembly line to produce more 96 Geo Trackers. I just want you to die already, like yesterday so we can skip all the rising health costs and appetite suppressing commercials with those Tone Loc impersonating voice box nggas and limbless losers.

:pacspit:

You disgust me. I'm going to run for President and the Trail of Tears will be Camp Anawanna compared to the Trail of Butts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
millions smoke without developing cancer in their lifetimes. simply smoking cigs isn't what causes cancer. it's a host of factors: diet, genetics, exercise, and other lifestyle choices.

smoking cancer can definitely increase the chances of being afflicted with some form of cancer, but so can breathing in air or using a cellphone.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I quit a year ago when I was getting clean. i changed my perspective on that shyt completely. I'll only smoke now when I'm wasted or some bytch I'm tryn to hit offers me one.