Smoke & Mirrors (PS5 exclusive)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

That's right, I'm bringing the smoke, Now I want you to look into the mirror. I'm about to enlighten you on a very real fact that just gets overlooked
Sure, Gamepass is special. But even without gamepass the PS5 from day 1 has been at a huge disadvantage from a system creation standpoint.
The PS5 with its super fast SSD does not have instant resume :patrice:
If you don't have it, you don't think you're missing out but thats tip of the iceberg... SLIM

The PS5 was not designed to be a backwards compatible machine.

You guys most have totally forgot the narrativbes from two years ago. It was about Generations, and why would anyone care about Backwards compatibility?
Remember that narrative? Smioke & Mirrors

But what is overlooked or just flat out unknown because of S&M, is how the Series is not just backwards compatible but is designed to add next gen features to last gen titles
This is what SMART DELIVERY is all about. What is Smart Delivery sony gamers, are you aware?
NO???

If we get a last gen game, it'll automatically switch over to the next gen version (for free) On playstation your saves didn't even transfer at launch (I think they fixed that :yeshrug: )
Now companies that got greedy helped further confuse being Madden and 2K and COD (couple others) because they wanna charge $70 for both versions
But on xbox trhey could have given us the upgrades for free, they just decided not to. But I think that is about to change sooner than later for COD :whistle:
The point remains Smart Delivery isn't an option on playstation. The PS5 doesn't natively upscale last gen titles to next gen graphics (like a PC would do)
It can only run last gen titles at faster and steadier frame rates.
Xbox does what playstationdon't :banderas:

And this is why they keep Reselling you PS4 games as Next GEN Remasters :laff:
Hopefully you guys will recognize not only that, but they charging you $70 to do it :damn:
When is enough finally going to be enough? You got to look in the mirror to answer that doggy/ducky
Here is the Smoke & Mirrors website with them trying to sell you on the bullshyt :bryan:

Improved and enhanced: PS4 games come alive on PS5 | PlayStation

Finally I have to provide examples of this in the real world, my words could be lies too so here's evidence of it in effect...

Mass Effect Legendary Edition supports 120fps on Xbox Series X, but not PS5 | VGC

This is the latest example of a last-gen multiplatform game receiving better next-gen optimisation on Xbox Series X than on PS5, likely due to restrictions around how Sony’s console handles backwards compatibility updates.

Enabling next-gen performance features such as 120fps reportedly requires a full native port on PS5, while Microsoft allows such features to be added via a backwards compatibility patch.

Since both next-gen consoles launched, a number of games including Cyberpunk 2077, Star Wars: Squadrons, Call of Duty: Warzone and Rocket League have received performance updates for those playing on Xbox Series X, but not PS5.
The Last of US pt.1 :hula: Horizon Zero Dawn, you nikkaz getting PIMPED imo

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
PS5 is a backward compatible machine though. I don't need internet to download a emulated copy of my game. I don't need to connect to the internet to play single player games. In fact I can put HZD or GOW 2018 and play at 60fps without a download.

I don't need a service to play games that I already own. I appreciate that it helps new gamers are able to play old games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS5 is a backward compatible machine though.
Who cares about backwards compatibility, right? (smoke n mirrors)
Because if it wasn't that (s&m) then how come there's no mention of smart delivery in his response coli?

Its literally because sony gamers and just the world we live in today allows them to be ignorant on things like that
Out of sight out of mind sort of thing. Thats great you got some form of BC :hula: welcome to the stoneage
I don't need internet to download a emulated copy of my game.
Smoke & Mirrors = He can't because Smart Delievery doesn't exist. So he's good with his last gen version with better framerates
Basically he has a PS5 to achieve what the PS4Pro was supposed to :laff:
I don't need to connect to the internet to play single player games.
Xbox live is pretty stable so its not an issue that has affected many ppl HERE at least but NO EXCUSES!!!

Microsoft makes a big improvement to Xbox DRM

Thank you for making that right Microsoft :salute: Now, back to this threads actual topic...
In fact I can put HZD or GOW 2018 and play at 60fps without a download.
Yeah when you played it on your PS4Pro in performance mode :smugdraper:
I don't need a service to play games that I already own. I appreciate that it helps new gamers are able to play old games.
You don't own most games in the either service, but only one of them constantly has NEW games.
You do know that right? If you did, what you wrote makes NO SENSE :mindblown:
I know you bought Coming 2 America and Turning Red but that don't mean you don't need/want Amazon Prime and Disney+
That is essentially what you're saying and it sounds R wordish. I never used that term before so I'll break it out for you BUB,

You straight R word for that Brotha O3