SMH @ this nikka we know headed 4 a divorce cuz he only comes home on weekends

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Here's the story. this cat me and my old know got married last september to the mother of his two kids. mind you he like 32 now. and his woman/wife like 31 or 32. she has two other kids that are 16 and 15 I believe. and his two he got with her are like 8 and 7 years old. so when they got married thats four kids.:huhldup:

now this nikka been fukking with her for over 10 years and decided to wife. when he got married his wife was living in a house and he had his own apartment. so why do we find out after they get married this fool still keeping his bachelor pad apartment cuz its closer to his job :laugh:. not only that, he lives in that apartment 5 days a week even tho he is married and also got some side pieces. its only been since sept :snoop:. now he over here tellin us that he not getting a divorce and he ready to work it out with her :russ:

what kinda monkey ass shyt is this here?

so now he was tellin us how she wants a div

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Here's the story. this cat me and my old know got married last september to the mother of his two kids. mind you he like 32 now. and his woman/wife like 31 or 32. she has two other kids that are 16 and 15 I believe. and his two he got with her are like 8 and 7 years old. so when they got married thats four kids.:huhldup:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
His pockets are about to more hurt than Lil Kim's face.

lil-kim-a-big-mess.jpg