SMH!!! They are trying to say TYLER PERRY IS GAY!!!!!!!!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
OMG!!! This guy in the video is claiming that Tyler Perry is gay! Tyler Perry, THEE Tyler Perry of all people. Everyone knows Tyler Perry get's all the bytches.....to watch his films. I figured TP knows what it's like to be inside a woman....since he played Madea so many times. You think this dude's story in the video is truthful or false? Cuz we all know TP loves them rump rockets.

Forbez DVD Video: Tyler Perry's Former Friend Exposes Tyler Perry For Being Gay

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
denzel.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
OMG!!! This guy in the video is claiming that Tyler Perry is gay! Tyler Perry, THEE Tyler Perry of all people. Everyone knows Tyler Perry get's all the bytches.....to watch his films. I figured TP knows what it's like to be inside a woman....since he played Madea so many times. You think this dude's story in the video is truthful or false? Cuz we all know TP loves them rump rockets.

says "OMG!!!" :patrice:

TMZ lookin ass...:patrice:

you might be the gay :patrice:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

:dwillhuh:......you stupid, breh.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Shocking. Can someone fetch my fainting lounge? I feel the vapors coming on. :roger:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He told Oprah that he was raped by his father. We all know that he;s gay f@ggot!
F*CK HIS MOVIES!