Smh, Skinny jeans may lead to 'twisted testicles' and other painful health problems

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Skinny jeans may lead to 'twisted testicles' and other painful health problems for style-conscious men - NY Daily News

For men, the skinny jean fashion trend may have an unexpected side effect: experts are warning that the surge of tight-jean popularity among men is sparking a rise in painful testicular problems.

Medical experts, including UK television personality Dr. Hilary Jones, have reported an increase in injuries being caused by tight jeans, cites The Telegraph on Wednesday. "The trendy denims are causing twisted testicles, bladder weakness, and even urinary tract infections."

Twisted testicles is a serious condition that occurs "when tight trousers prevent the spermatic cord from moving freely, meaning it twists and leads to testicular torsion which cuts off the blood supply requiring immediate surgery to prevent a gangrenous testicle," noted the report.

Other dreaded side effects from overly tight jeans: low sperm count and fungal infections.

According to the UK press, Jones is working with TENA, a maker of hygienic products for people with incontinence, on a project to highlight the dangers.

''I have seen several cases of men who have twisted their testicles due to wearing jeans that are far too tight," she reportedly said. ''My advice would be to make sure you leave plenty of room around the groin area and that your [UNDER]pants and trousers feel comfortable so you're not being restricted in any way."

''Please don't put style before health,'' Jones added.

For women, wearing skinny jeans can increase one's chances of developing a vaginal yeast infection. Plus for both sexes, tight jeans have found to raise the risk of nerve compression, which can lead to tingling or numb thighs, according to health and fitness website RealBuzz.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
this is obvious and shouldnt be news

our balls hang for a reason, to have them knitted up in some tight bees nest will only fukk them up

only tight shyt that males can wear without fukking up their balls is spandex :gag:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's fukked up. My brother had twisted testicles when we where young. That nikka shyt swole up like a big ass infected plum. He had to go get them shyts drained and untwisted. My pops said it was cause he was jackin off too much. Doc said it just happens, maybe from playin sports wearin a jockstrap. I guess he turned out ok, he's got three kids.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
That's fukked up. My brother had twisted testicles when we where young. That nikka shyt swole up like a big ass infected plum. He had to go get them shyts drained and untwisted. My pops said it was cause he was jackin off too much. Doc said it just happens, maybe from playin sports wearin a jockstrap. I guess he turned out ok, he's got three kids.

:deadrose:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

our balls hang for a reason, to have them knitted up in some tight bees nest will only fukk them up

only tight shyt that males can wear without fukking up their balls is spandex :gag:

Our resident cac is back after I put him on retirement.

Fukk you ni!gga

get at me

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Our resident cac is back after I put him on retirement.

Fukk you ni!gga

get at me

a cac calling someone else a cac :huh:

come on you weak faq, you look like this
fdzgk0.jpg
:gag:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a cac calling someone else a cac :huh:

come on you weak faq, you look like this
fdzgk0.jpg
:gag:

Cac boy....

you went from being a 100% black to your mom being black.

N!gga we know you are a cac. You have been caught between so many lies it aint funny.

I got mad love for white people but I hate your b!tchass. Realtalk.

Get at me again faggot

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
you are 110 lbs. while holding two 10 lb. dumbbells

your p*ssy ass would get railed so easily in real life, you're lucky the computer exists otherwise your p*ssy ass would have killed yourself long ago :laff:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Very few clothes I wear are tight, but definitely not pants.

Still this is news and is not always obvious.....you can't always expect to know off the top of their head "twisted testicles, bladder weakness, and even urinary tract infections."
can result from tight pants :huhldup:......that's NOT a regular thing fathers/uncles/big brothers pass down to young boys/men.......

Hopefully this information gets to urban radio stations, then folks can readily get the message......so they can avoid "gangrenous testicles" :beli: :weirdo:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
So you saw the words "twisted testicles" and were like "yeah that's the article for me"
lol
Bacon

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Very few clothes I wear are tight, but definitely not pants.

Still this is news and is not always obvious.....you can't always expect to know off the top of their head "twisted testicles, bladder weakness, and even urinary tract infections."
can result from tight pants :huhldup:......that's NOT a regular thing older fathers/uncles/big brothers pass down to young boys/men.......

Hopefully this information gets to urban radio stations, then folks can readily get the information......so they can avoid "gangrenous testicles" :beli: :weirdo:

yeah it is

balls hang low for a reason, to prevent that will obviously cause harm

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
it shouldn't matter what the next person is wearing if it doesn't affect you in any way