SMH. dumb *** loses his "life savings" $2600 at a carnival game

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/carnival-life-savings-135411650.html?vp=1

dude ended up with a giant banana with dreads :wow:

A New Hampshire man who thought he had a decent ball toss says he lost his life savings—or about $2,600—playing a carnival game he claims was rigged.

Henry Gribbohm told WBZ-TV that he was attempting to win an Xbox Kinect at the Manchester carnival when things went awry.

The 30-year-old from Epsom, N.H., was playing a game called Tubs of Fun in which contestants toss balls into a tub, but the balls kept popping out.

“It’s not possible that it wasn’t rigged,” Gribbohm said. “You just get caught up in the whole ‘I’ve got to win my money back.’”

Gribbohm lost $300, WBZ-TV reports, "went home to get $2,300 more and soon lost all of that as well."

Manchester police are investigating the incident, and New Hampshire-based Fiesta Shows, which produces the traveling carnival, is pulling Tubs of Fun for the time being.

Gribbohm, who managed to win a stuffed banana with dreadlocks before dropping $2,600, says he's considering a lawsuit.

“For once in my life I happened to become that sucker,” Gribbohm said.

:usure::usure:

and he is actually thinking of suing.................. smh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
woulda been better off taking that 2600 to the $100 dollar slot machines

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
2600 was his life's saving?

we where at the carnival one time and someone in the group won one of the games and got this gigantic bear, so of course his friend wanted to do the same for his girl, ended up spending over $70 and never got the stupid thing