Smh @ bestbuy making these geek squad cats wear "police" badges.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man I'm sitting here at the train and and not to hate on cats having a job, but why best buy make these cats wear this silly outfit is beyond ridiculous. And the kicker is dude rocking a police style detective badge on the belt is just ridiculous. Why do companies wanna demean folks with a uniform I beyond me.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WAY BETTER THAN WORKING AT THAT HOTDOG JOINT AT THE MALL WITH THE RED WHITE AND BLUE UNIFORMS THEN THEY GIVE YOU A GIANT DILDO LOOKING HOTDOG ON YOUR HAT.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
WAY BETTER THAN WORKING AT THAT HOTDOG JOINT AT THE MALL WITH THE RED WHITE AND BLUE UNIFORMS THEN THEY GIVE YOU A GIANT DILDO LOOKING HOTDOG ON YOUR HAT.

Perhaps, but the geek squad badge holds less weight than the mall security badge.

But the thing is with geek squad u gotta have some kinda technical acumen. I'd be pissed to go to college and have to have to wear that ridiculous getup.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps, but the geek squad badge holds less weight than the mall security badge.

But the thing is with geek squad u gotta have some kinda technical acumen. I'd be pissed to go to college and have to have to wear that ridiculous getup.

:usure:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

nikka, this aint no fresh prince with ashley working at dippity doo dog. i aint never seen one of those joints at the mall :leostare:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm sitting here at the train and and not to hate on cats having a job, but why best buy make these cats wear this silly outfit is beyond ridiculous. And the kicker is dude rocking a police style detective badge on the belt is just ridiculous. Why do companies wanna demean folks with a uniform I beyond me.

Yo beaniemac. Off topic but can you make a thread updating us on that dude you worked with of how he had that busted up jeep cherokee. Lol i was just thinking of that thread.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2