SMH @ All These Frank Ocean Threads. I Wouldnt Be Surprised If Hes Not Even Gay.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dude is a failed industry plant. all of a sudden he "comes out" and says that hes bi-sexual, and now theres suddenly a bunch of big threads about him. yall have just been bamboozled.

IRL, now theres people asking me "whos the gay singer that came out" or "whos the gay RAPPER?".

and yall are like putty in the hands of these labels. didnt homie make that great thread last week about industry plants? get a clue, and stop falling for the f*ck chit.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think its cool he came out on his debut.

True artist :obama:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:dwillhuh: nikka you just adding on to the Frank Ocean movement by making this thread.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
There is only one thread about him on the first page and that is about his album releasing tonight. Thread would have been made regardless of whether he came out or not.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a failed industry plant. all of a sudden he "comes out" and says that hes bi-sexual, and now theres suddenly a bunch of big threads about him. yall have just been bamboozled.

IRL, now theres people asking me "whos the gay singer that came out" or "whos the gay RAPPER?".

and yall are like putty in the hands of these labels. didnt homie make that great thread last week about industry plants? get a clue, and stop falling for the f*ck chit.
Eh, there were threads on him before he came out.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Eh, there were threads on him before he came out.

yea, they were threads made by internet plants & eventually alot of the posters here that always believe the hype and take the bait.

dude is non-existent in real life, just like that other corny wannabe r&b singer that yall hype up on here.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yea, they were threads made by internet plants & eventually alot of the posters here that always believe the hype and take the bait.

dude is non-existent in real life, just like that other corny wannabe r&b singer that yall hype up on here.

so everyone on the internet is fake life :comeon::stopitslime:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^:comeon: the fact that ur still responding to that statement in that manner in 2012, is all that needs to be said concerning you and anyone of your kind.