Smackdown Spoilers 6/15/12

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Thanks to Wrestlezone Reader Mark G. for the following results:

A.J. opens up Smackdown, but Vickie Guerrero comes out to interrupt calling out Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler follows with Naomi. Vickie attempts to slap Naomi but ends up slapping A.J. instead. C.M. Punk comes out and talks about tonight's tag team match. plugs the main event tonight, which brings out Daniel Bryan. Sheamus comes out last and they all are talking about tonight. A.J. says she wants a piece of Vickie.

1. Dolph Ziggler & Daniel Bryan defeats C.M. Punk & Sheamus. Naomi distracts Sheamus, which leads to Ziggler getting the pin. After the match, AJ and Naomi go at it. Kane comes out to save A.J. Punk, Bryan, and Kane fight until Kane hits a chokeslam on both guys. Great match with a lot of solid ring work. The crowd was into this throughout.

2. Brodus Clay defeats Heath Slater. A typical squash match with Clay winning with the Funk It Splash. Slater cut a promo before the match making fun of Clay for losing Naomi and that she picked the wrong white boy.

David Otunga runs out and beats up Brodus Clay a little. This is to set up the preshow match for Sunday.

3. Beth Phoenix defeats Alicia Fox. Layla was on commentary, as Phoenix made quick work of Fox.

John Laurinaitis comes out and apologizes for Big Show hitting Vince McMahon on Raw. Big Show is called out, and he talks about not being able to be himself.

Damien Sandow and his boyfriend Drew McIntyre are grooming each other when Sin Cara barges in accusing them of laying him out last week with an iron phallus. He pulls a gun and threatens both men before leaving.

4. Christian defeats Jack Swagger. Christian picks up the victory with a Frog Splash. Dolph Ziggler runs out and gives Zig Zags to both men. Cody Rhodes enters through the crowd and puts a bag over the fallen Christian calling him a disgrace.

Backstage segment with John Laurinaitis and AJ. She wants a match with Naomi and Vickie and will do anything to get it. She attempts to kiss him but he smacks her. He says her gimmick won't work on him. She can have the match without all the poor theatrics. AJ looks confused and hurt as he walks away.

5. Ryback defeats two jobbers. Ryback dominated the match like usual

Post match Heidenreich and Snitsky walk down the ramp as Ryback is leaving. Heidenreich has a brief staredown with Ryback but no blows are exchanged. Heidenreich and Snitsky have the WWE tag titles they stole from Kofi Kingston and R-Truth a few weeks back. They declare themselves the new tag team champions since R-Truth had an unfortunate accident on RAW. The Usos attack from behind but are quickly overwhelmed and brutally beaten. Heidenreich shoves a marble phallus down Jimmy Uso's throat forcing him to gag. Snitsky calls him a ghetto gagger.

6. Damien Sandow defeats Tyson Kidd. Sandow controlled the entire match, winning in under two minutes. After the match his boyfriend Drew McIntrye comes out towel him off. They call out Sin Cara and replay the footage of being threatened at gun point. Sin Cara comes out and through a Mexican interpreter states it was not him that threatened them. Though they will pay for attacking him later. After he leaves two men in Mexican paramilitary gear attack Sandow and McIntyre. They sprinkle a powdery white substance on their bodies.

7. AJ vs. Naomi vs. Vickie Guerrero. This match was made by John Laurinaitis at the request of AJ. Vickie is knocked out cold by Naomi as soon as the bell rings. AJ and Naomi have a good match with Naomi winning by submission with a stretch muffler. After the match Heidenreich, Snitsky, and an emotional Ezekiel Jackson run in. Jackson shatters another glass phallus on AJ's face. Kane and Punk attempt to run in but are beaten down by the tag champs. Daniel Bryan appears on the ramp but is too shaken to come into the ring. A distraught Ezekiel Jackson cradles AJ in his arms sobbing. He yells he didn't want it to be this way but Daniel Bryan is his and no one can take that away from him.

Backstage Sandow and McIntyre are shown talking to the police and INS agents

John Cena comes out and says he is looking for The Big Show. Laurinaitis comes out and says that he sent Show home for the night. Laurinaitis warned Cena about attacking him, but Cena laid out Laurinaitis. This ends this week's Smackdown.

Pretty good go home show. :obama:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You need to start writing the Money Night Raw results breh.... your scripts >>> WWE's scripts.

nope

all these fake spoilers involve suspect shyt. aint nothing funny about Drew Mac and Sandow being in a relationship and grooming eachother backstage. there's nothing funny about Heidenreich and Snitzky gang raping Michael Cole and DB or whatever other homosexual fantasy this queer dreams up while posting spoilers.

Liggins got some repressed homosexual aggressions that keep making their way into his fake spoilers. his obsessions with fakkitry and phallus' is disturbing brah. I want no part of it :merchant:

you :wrist:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Only time I was mad at Liggins with the Spoilers is when he said Bray Wyatt promo aired and then it didn't :mad:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yeah, I read it but got fed up after the sin cara segment

but you didn't address the bigger underlying issue here...why do you enjoy incorporating homosexual activity into wrestling shows?

:gag:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Even though Liggins never lies on the winners I had to double check on that Dolph Dawg pin. 2 matches in a row? That's a record dating back to 2011 :gladbron: :boss:

I almost thought there would be no Zeke.. but he showed up just in time. :pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, I don't really see how you can hate on these spoilers. Some of these storylines are months old.

Need to start posting my spoilers in the WWE universe forums.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yeah, I read it but got fed up after the sin cara segment

but you didn't address the bigger underlying issue here...why do you enjoy incorporating homosexual activity into wrestling shows?

:gag:

Most conservatives are repressed, homosexual demons :yeshrug: