Slutty by Numbers?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Yo brehs, i was updating my list this year because the ole boy is about due for that test.

with no comment on my personal number, how many people do you have to get on with before you're a ho (or a man-ho if you prefer)?

Also, can you be a ho without sleeping with a bunch of people overall but committing ho-ly acts like forgetting you slept with someone or random treesomes?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This subforum is dead because yall make the same fukking threads, man.

Either the thread is Judging some people you don't know or humble bragging about some shyt.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
wtf kinda shyt is this?! theres no such thing as a man-whore, unless ur a gigalo. men are programmed to fukk multiple females. you youngins need to find your fathers and be a father to your kids :snoop: you beta p*ssy bytch males :pacspit:

and strap up! these hoes dont give a fukk bout burnin you or trappin you!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
wtf kinda shyt is this?! theres no such thing as a man-whore, unless ur a gigalo. men are programmed to fukk multiple females. you youngins need to find your fathers and be a father to your kids :snoop: you beta p*ssy bytch males :pacspit:

There's no such thing as a female whore either

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

so it doesn't matter how many people i get on with, it's about safety and teamwork? right on.

multiple called me a ho and a player. it's not that i buy into that but i was just wondering.

what does this have to do with my dad tho?