slow loading

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Anybody having the problem where you click on the link of a thread you want to see, and it won't load....but then you click on some random ass thread and it loads quickly? this is so annoying

It is a problem with the site because other wholw websites will load fine, but threads just sporadically will not load.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The owner of the site hasn't been on in a year, and the mods can only do but so much. It's obvious the guy in charge doesn't give a fukk anymore, but unlike the sohh exodus, these dudes are content with going down with the ship. That's why I blanked my account yesterday. No avatar, no profile banner, no location, nothing. I'd delete the whole account if I could. This my final post, anybody who cares to contact me has several options :manny: we had a good run but I don't see this place lasting another 5 years.

EDIT: I'll continue to check in every now and then to post my content and see if any attempt is made to fix the site, but I'm not hopeful. Anyways if you into gaming and shyt check me out. I make content for gamers that also be outside

www.youtube.com/theebbg

Also am starting to stream on Kick. Brand new to it so bare wit me but hit me up on the chat, im always checkin in

www.kick.com/theebbg

Last edited:

bunkindb

you're just mad cuz im better
Daps
Reppin
BX NYC
The owner of the site hasn't been on in a year, and the mods can only do but so much. It's obvious the guy in charge doesn't give a fukk anymore, but unlike the sohh exodus, these dudes are content with going down with the ship. That's why I blanked my account yesterday. No avatar, no profile banner, no location, nothing. I'd delete the whole account if I could. This my final post, anybody who cares to contact me has several options :manny: we had a good run but I don't see this place lasting another 5 years.
RRT AND Da Realest nikkas the best boards ever, nothing was popping like realraptalk never seen a forum grow that fast