Slow Horses (Season 4) on Apple TV+

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

‘Slow Horses’ Renewed for Season 5 at Apple TV+ (EXCLUSIVE)​

By K.J. Yossman
Slow Horses, Christopher Chung and Gary Oldman

Apple TV+
Gary Oldman’s band of MI5 misfits are set to return for another outing.
Slow Horses,” the hit Apple TV+ series based on Mick Herron’s spy series of the same name, has been renewed for a fifth season, Variety can confirm.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great fukking season.

Love how absolute shyt they continue to be at their job most of the time, then again Chieftain was even worse :mjlol:

Also did they shoot 10 fukking seasons at the same time? how the fukk can they have a "on the next season" at the end everytime?

They shoot the seasons back to back I believe.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I'm okay with that chase because as a rule everyone in this show aside from Jackson is generally mid at their job.

I hope coke head and gambling fiend get hired back. I like their chemistry, they're mad funny.
They really did. Lamb had me dying his his nicknames for them; little and large then scratch and sniff:laff:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm all caught up now and can't wait for season four.

This is just a really, really good show. Well acted, well written and everything makes sense. It's not ground breaking but all of it clicks. There's no weak link to anything. Zero pacing issues with the short seasons and relatively short episodes. There are no wasted scenes or episodes that plague almost every show nowadays.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm all caught up now and can't wait for season four.

This is just a really, really good show. Well acted, well written and everything makes sense. It's not ground breaking but all of it clicks. There's no weak link to anything. Zero pacing issues with the short seasons and relatively short episodes. There are no wasted scenes or episodes that plague almost every show nowadays.

That's why I like UK shows usually only 6-8 episodes a season, no filler episodes, great acting.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
That's why I like UK shows usually only 6-8 episodes a season, no filler episodes, great acting.

Especially this past season which played out like an extended action / chase scene in a movie.

It was a perfect, breakneck pace, which seems like an oxymoron but it was great in this case. :wow: