Slick/Manipulative people on the job

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I cant stand people smiling in your face then going behind your back snitching trying to politic.

People hate me at work because they think I get it easy cause my sister is the CEO, when that is the total opposite, when they at home in the bed, we going over logistics and such. Lately I have been refusing to come to the main site, because my sister told me so and not that I'm lazy contrary to what they believe and I guess they are feeling a certain way I nearly lost it yesterday during our staffing meeting, and my supervisor says Leatha will continue to run the Greensboro site knowing damn well she never step foot in this office for one and I run it, she just mad she got busted back, I aint even mad though

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
snitches are the worse.

shyt aint nothing but the plantation for real.

got these boot lickin negroes in this bytch policing themselves.

it aint even these "management" nikkas u got to worry about walking past your desk peeping what ur doing..........its the bytch ass nikkas who do the same thing as u who walkin by with their head on swivel.

The worst ones are the ones who are actually dumb enough to comment on something thats on your screen

"how can u see with your fonts that little?"

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I cant stand people smiling in your face then going behind your back snitching trying to politic.

People hate me at work because they think I get it easy cause my sister is the CEO, when that is the total opposite, when they at home in the bed, we going over logistics and such. Lately I have been refusing to come to the main site, because my sister told me so and not that I'm lazy contrary to what they believe and I guess they are feeling a certain way I nearly lost it yesterday during our staffing meeting, and my supervisor says Leatha will continue to run the Greensboro site knowing damn well she never step foot in this office for one and I run it, she just mad she got busted back, I aint even mad though

d7ee26d7-6dc2-419b-ae33-dbddfea9c7d9.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

how ur sister look?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the most important skill in the work place. Having it will make everything easier, not having it makes everything more frustrating.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
theres this B!tch that aint sh!t, think she the boss, I pay her no mind, It pisses her off more LOL.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how ur sister look?
:jawalrus:

She's married though, It's a shame haters is making dislike this sweet situation, my sister also own a sweepstakes place she wants me working full time also but I just come and go, I rather devote my time working in this metal health facility, where I could manipulate some of the sexy carzy clients I see daily
:childplease:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^

a bytch

You know who the bytch is? The one that gets pushed around, stuck with shyt tasks, disrespected, overlooked for promotion and as soon as someone needs to go, fired. The skilled manipulators life is easy, that's reality in the professional world. Intelligence, ideas, hard work, all take a back seat to the ability to turn heads where you want them to turn.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You know who the bytch is? The one that gets pushed around, stuck with shyt tasks, disrespected, overlooked for promotion and as soon as someone needs to go, fired. The skilled manipulators life is easy, that's reality in the professional world. Intelligence, ideas, hard work, all take a back seat to the ability to turn heads where you want them to turn.

ur a bytch.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

...yeah, until you manipulate the wrong person, the shyt backfires, and it all comes full circle on you like a ton of bricks. You can get ahead without needlessly fukking people over.

:pacspit:bytch. Hope you enjoy the taste of a$$hole once the superiors no longer have use for you, and remind you of where you actually stand when they toss you to the wayside and don't respect you. No one respects a snake. They respect those who take charge and get shyt done up front, not those who slide around trying to pull strings behind the scenes. Inhaling bowel gasses does not give you a reason to gas yourself up.