Slept on albums that you revisited

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Cru_Da+Dirty+30.jpg

I was always a fan of just another case, I recently got my hands on this and its good

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rappin ron ant diddley dog- bad n fluenz
kokane- Addictive Hip Hop Muzick
One be lo- S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
mr. mike - wicked wayz
az- AZziatic
GZA- legend of the liquid sword
Royal Flush: Ghetto Millionaire
Odd Squad/ Devin the Dude- Fadanuf Fa Erybody!!/ THE Dude album

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Da Dirty 30 was a classic. It's a shame that Cru didn't really record anything else after that, they had an original sound for that time. Mine would be Nature - For All Seasons.
I never heard that nature album, I'll check it out next

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E-40 - In A Major Way

Little Brother - The Listening

RZA presents Killa Bees - The Swarm

D'Angelo - Voodoo

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to revive this, because there were a LOT of albums I slept on that I revisited and fell in love with:

Ka's entire discography, really - someone introduced me to him back in college with The Night's Gambit, and I didn't feel it the first time I listened.

I started listening to him again this year and I'm amazed I didn't understand just how brilliant he is. Every release has blown my mind - I also didn't realize how acclaimed he's been.

I've got Woeful Studies, Descendants of Cain, Honor Killed the Samurai and The Night's Gambit on Rotation.

Mick Jenkins' Waves - my friend's white roommate was a huge fan - which turned me off of any of the music - after I gave The Patience a listen and immediately put it in my daily rotation, I revisited it and have been playing it almost daily