Skynet Activated On June 8th

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Let it begin

From the author.
" On June 8, 2021 Skynet went LIVE. If you have an Amazon Alexa Echo or an Amazon Ring Camera then your devices have now been recruited with a default opt-in to support the Amazom SideWalk. Now a secret network has been enabled that powers devices on the streets without the need for a Wifi connection or an Internet connection.

Amazon Echos and Rings all over will now provide the network architecture by passing the signals to and from devices on 900mhz through the Internet by sharing in the bandwidth of everyone with these Amazon devices. However these devices are not under the control of the owner of the device. These network activities are encrypted and kept private between Amazon and the device so you don't even know what your device is doing, what other devices it is listening to or whether it is doing Remote control. Welcome to Skynet. Specific Models

Affected: Ring Floodlight Cam (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Wired (2019), Ring Spotlight Cam Mount (2019), Echo (third gen and newer), Echo Dot (third gen and newer), Echo Dot for Kids (third gen and newer), Echo Dot with Clock (third gen and newer), Echo Plus (all generations), Echo Show (all models and generations), Echo Spot, Echo Studio, Echo Input, Echo Flex"

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's inevitable

Human race on the decline. Robots taking over and replacing us :francis:

100 years tops before robots as part of our lives are standard

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
50 years tops before we nuke ourselves into oblivion
Only solace I can take in the state of the world with nuclear tensions and robot takeovers is that I'll be long dead when shyt really hits the fan :blessed:

Zoomers fukked up :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who he beefing with?

Everyone's In too deep now we just got to go along for the ride.

Who activated skynet?

Russia, US, China, NK will end the world.

Hopefully I’ll be half machine or living on an off world mining colony by then