Skinny cut nikka trying to bulk up. Need advice. (PICS)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Stats
165.5 lbs
5'7"
Supplements - Creatine Monohydrate
My Workout Routine
Pushup 2x
Shoulder presses 3x
Shrugs 3x
Db Chest Presses 3x
Tricep Curls 3x
Bicep Curls 3x
Hammer curls 1x
Bent over rows 3x
Weighted sit ups 3x
Farmer Squats 3x
Tip toes 2×
Vaccum 3×
Rest 1:30 between sets
I don't stop my reps until I can't do any more

1_Untitled_1.jpg

43tled_1.jpg

My End goal would to be built like Tank (The Singer)

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What is your nutrition looking like?

The lifting looks unfocused. If you are just doing reps until burnout that not really helping build size or strength, especially if the weight doesn't increase.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What is your nutrition looking like?

The lifting looks unfocused. If you are just doing reps until burnout that not really helping build size or strength, especially if the weight doesn't increase.
:patrice: I just eat to be honest I don't count marcos. I eat 3 meals a day and snack on stuff through out the day. Breakfast would be like 3-4 pancakes, 5-6 pieces of bacon and grits,eggs and some oj. Lunch would be something like two or 3 burgers,fries, and some water.Dinner would be like mash potatoes,collards, and bake fish or chicken and a glass of juice/water.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:patrice: I just eat to be honest I don't count marcos. I eat 3 meals a day and snack on stuff through out the day. Breakfast would be like 3-4 pancakes, 5-6 pieces of bacon and grits,eggs and some oj. Lunch would be something like two or 3 burgers,fries, and some water.Dinner would be like mash potatoes,collards, and bake fish or chicken and a glass of juice/water.
Unless you are a teenager, I would suggest really getting that dialed in to know what your are eating and how much you should be eating. Good lean muscle gain needs to have method to it.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Unless you are a teenager, I would suggest really getting that dialed in to know what your are eating and how much you should be eating. Good lean muscle gain needs to have method to it.
I'm 19. Can you link me to any good information on how to eat when you're trying to get bigger?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm 19. Can you link me to any good information on how to eat when you're trying to get bigger?
19 you are in a good spot. I would start this way:

Look into switching your lifting routine
Start tracking your calories/macros on what currently eat.

For something like this you don't want to change multiple variables because you won't know what is and isn't working.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Just eat any and everything breh.
:russ: That's what I've been doing but I got a fast ass metabolism.But I was always in good shape because I played tons of sports in school.