Skin Boils :snoopsmh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Anyone have any personal experience with them? Suggestions on ridding them. Had them since as far as I can remember. Family history of them on my mothers side. I get them on my back and inner thighs.

Even when I had a GREAT diet I'd get them at least 2 or 3 times a year. My immune system is good and I've had bloodwork and physical done routinely.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i had one the size of a little marble on my left shin when i was a kid and that shyt sucked. man, getting them 2-3 times a year? and here i thought i had it bad with my familys history of gout. maybe you should try detox baths?

Combat Carl

Yeah n!gga
Daps
Had one in my butt. One of the worst pains ever. Had to take three days off of work because i literally could not sit down. 3 hours before it finally popped the pain woke me up in the middle of the night and I was like :damn:
When i finally went to bed and woke up that shyt was gone, had a nikka like :noah: but the smell of the puss of it popping :huhldup:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get them like that too. I have to get mine cut open and packed tho. I HATE that shyt pain is crazy