Skilled Trade talk rant: A-Frame ladders are the WOAT and unsafe as hell

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nothing I hate more than them :scust:. Bulky as fukk, takes up too much space, and never steady

Can't even count how many times I seen some dude on an A frame trying to contort his body and play twister because the rigid A frame doesn't allow him to reach for something. shyt is dangerous too. Majority of the times it's been beat up, weak hinges, and wiggles when you climb it

Little Giants or Gorilla Ladders is one of the greatest invention known to man :blessed:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
ladder-viralhog.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
them Little giant ladders heavy as fuk tho to be so little. A frames are good for work in the ceiling still dangerous tho. 16 footer One slip it’s over.
scissor lift >>>>>

Scissor lift da GOAT. I work from the office, but do labor from time to time and ain't used to heights. Was helping Tear down Mcdonalds and them lifts was CLUTCH.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
them Little giant ladders heavy as fuk tho to be so little. A frames are good for work in the ceiling still dangerous tho. 16 footer One slip it’s over.
scissor lift >>>>>

They are the best home warming present though. That ladder is one of the best gifts I ever received. I use it all the time.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Did a bunch of ladder work last week. Got tired of hiking our 30' into the gym to chase leaks every winter, so my dumbass suggested that I make an access door on the side of the building to make getting into the attic easier :dead: It's gonna be pretty sweet once I get done staining it though.

Also converted all the HID's to LED in there a couple years ago using a scissor lift. I was mobbin the lift all over campus fixing all types of stuff while I had access to it that week :russ:

E9wmKA4.jpeg

KzQnVbc.jpeg

osrWzkV.jpg

Last edited: