BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Parents need to watch they fuccin kids at parks :what:

Just yesterday we was hooping, 8 big ass nikkas hoopin full court, and these dumbass hoodrats got they like 2-3 year old kids running around the court :why:

Some lil giril like 4 was pushing her lil sister in a stroller and they almost got RAN df over by a nikka tryna get the ball out of bounds. Not only that but the sun was going down too :snoop:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
All of you talking about retaliating against the mother, some of you know damn well if that was your mother and you were the kid...your mother probably would of acted the same way.

No :laff: wtf

the females in my family don't:
a) let their child run away from them
b) assault other individuals (regardless of race)

Straight up facepalm for y'all defending this chick.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I usually agree with you, @No_bammer_weed weed and @Willstyles , so it's cool to oppose y'all this one time.
I don't hate women, especially women of color, but I feel that the mother overstepped her bounds by putting her hands on the skater. The railings in the video lead me to believe that it's a skate park as well as the ground that he is skating on. Regardless of that, the fact the he was seemingly not paying attention is right to be upset and react. The fact that she put hands on him is inexcusable. Call cops, threaten to sue, scream on him, whatever, but don't hit anyone. The fact that she was so quick to put hands on him, coupled with the fact that she kept screaming that it was the kids birthday leads me to believe this chick has some serious entitlement issues. Possibly even anger issues, :manny:. It would have been in the skaters right to defend himself with force.

:ehh: I feel you, but to be real man, if that was my seed. I would have thrashed homie something serious. But Then again I wouldnt let my kid run off to far from me in a busy area full of skaters. A lot of people was wrong in the video but im just saying you can knock the mom for feeling some type of way. Grown ass man on a bike damn near hit my dog while i was walking her and I almost dropped him on his neck so just imagine how a mom would feel for her child

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:snoop: at anyone defending the mom letting her young child run around "playing" at a skate park. the shyt isnt a play ground, when you are at a skatepark you gotta be keenly aware of your surroundings cause mother fukkers are going fast as fukk and thinkin about their next skateboard trick not thinkin there might be some awful parent there who is gonna let their very young child run around completely unattended. should the skater be more aware of what is in front of him? yeah sure, but he definitely isnt the one in the wrong here. the one in the wrong would be the lady who assaulted him because her child got hurt because she let him play in a dangerous area.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:ehh: I feel you, but to be real man, if that was my seed. I would have thrashed homie something serious. But Then again I wouldnt let my kid run off to far from me in a busy area full of skaters. A lot of people was wrong in the video but im just saying you can knock the mom for feeling some type of way. Grown ass man on a bike damn near hit my dog while i was walking her and I almost dropped him on his neck so just imagine how a mom would feel for her child

Did he intentionally mean to do it? You bring that type of attitude to me knowing it was a mistake, i'll make sure i'll fukk you up.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So if the skater was a female and the kid's father threw a punch that's acceptable right? I mean that's the vibe I'm getting from this thread. Society man...

I see what you did there, but gotta understand that the law plays into that for many reason, but the main one is a man strength vs a woman's strength.

its not even a society issue, its nature.

Women are just given that natural advantage :manny:

Daps
I see what you did there, but gotta understand that the law plays into that for many reason, but the main one is a man strength vs a woman's strength.

its not even a society issue, its nature.

Women are just given that natural advantage :manny:

LMAO, this is why I laugh when they bring up that reversal.