Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why the fck are you so emotional over this? She punched him. You act like he got murked over this or somethin

You don't go around punching people cause your upset. She was wrong. Not him. If police got involved she would be the one in trouble. Not him. Why was she and the other adult soooo distance from the child? He could have been abducted.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I usually agree with you, @No_bammer_weed weed and @Willstyles , so it's cool to oppose y'all this one time.
I don't hate women, especially women of color, but I feel that the mother overstepped her bounds by putting her hands on the skater. The railings in the video lead me to believe that it's a skate park as well as the ground that he is skating on. Regardless of that, the fact the he was seemingly not paying attention is right to be upset and react. The fact that she put hands on him is inexcusable. Call cops, threaten to sue, scream on him, whatever, but don't hit anyone. The fact that she was so quick to put hands on him, coupled with the fact that she kept screaming that it was the kids birthday leads me to believe this chick has some serious entitlement issues. Possibly even anger issues, :manny:. It would have been in the skaters right to defend himself with force.

This.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
That didnt look like a skate park at all (hes the only skater, and its nothing but people walking around)....and the guy almost seriously hurt the child with that reckless bullshyt. The mother reacted strongly, but its hard to blame her...then again you guys seem to hate women of color, so...
:beli:fukk outta here with that shyt breh, You nikkas always wanna pull the race card when it has nothing to do with the situation::what:

If the bytch was white we'd still be criticizing her no matter what her race is

You reaching for the sky with this one:upsetfavre:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So it turns out it WAS a skate park.

Let's see how these dudes put a spin on this

@No_bammer_weed @Doc Holiday

It is a skate park. Skate parks are built exactly like the one in the video.

That mother put her child in danger, a skateboard could've cracked that kid skull. We skaters are reckless and that's why they invented a skate park for us. Same like football players, if he was just wandering on a football field, unsupervised and a player knocked her kid over, can she have the right to get upset and punch the person knowing something like that is bound to happen when you are walking in the middle of guys playing football same like the guy skating in a SKATE PARK??

She should've had enough common sense. She's a poor parent. Don't get mad when your child get ran over by a Nascar vehicle while wandering on the course in a Nascar stadium because the driver didn't see him.

Logic beats ignorance and simp behavior ALL the time. Chump.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
All of you talking about retaliating against the mother, some of you know damn well if that was your mother and you were the kid...your mother probably would of acted the same way.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I understand the mothers anger and would have even helped her
up off the ground after I returned fire......

2958u54.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@No_bammer_weed @Doc Holiday

It is a skate park. Skate parks are built exactly like the one in the video.

That mother put her child in danger, a skateboard could've cracked that kid skull. We skaters are reckless and that's why they invented a skate park for us. Same like football players, if he was just wandering on a football field, unsupervised and a player knocked her kid over, can she have the right to get upset and punch the person knowing something like that is bound to happen when you are walking in the middle of guys playing football same like the guy skating in a SKATE PARK??

She should've had enough common sense. She's a poor parent. Don't get mad when your child get ran over by a Nascar vehicle while wandering on the course in a Nascar stadium because the driver didn't see him.

Logic beats ignorance and simp behavior ALL the time. Chump.

Skate parks are not built like that....they are built like this

san_diego_skateparks_hollandia_san_marcos.jpg

san_diego_skateparks_carmel_valley.jpg

If it is skate park (if so its a very negligently built one, that people treat as a regular park) then I certainly put more culpability on the mother. Im not unreasonable here. I just think the selective outrage around here is amazing. Threads on women being brutally beaten or harmed for whatever reason at its :dj2: around here, and i HARD ON HOES!! But you guys are ready to march on washington over this white boy getting smacked, because the kid's mom was pissed that he almost took her child's head off. Its just this stupid gender war bullsht,...Its whateva.. Do you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
damn i used to box heavy and i can say she got a mean hook, i bet dude was dazed

she either got experience boxing or she used to fight a lot :whoo:

that lil nikka gonna have some GOAT ass whoopings :whew: