Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The kid also ran into him. Either way, the dude got up, looked apologetic and actually apologized. shyt was all an accident and he told her that and she wants to haul off and hit people.

Im pretty sure it was illegal for him to be skating in that park for this very reason. Yeah, duke apologized, but his behavior was still crazy reckless so to call it an accident is a huge stretch. He could have easily killed that kid. Moms was pissed, and he got smacked over it....You on thin ice when you fck with people's children.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Y
Just cause she's a woman and upset doesn't mean she can go around hitting people and you have to accept it just cause she's a woman. If it were a guy and he shot him or had his homeboys beat the crap outta that dude EVERY nikka in this thread including @No_bammer_weed and @Willstyles would've called it uncalled for cause the guy looked sincere and apologized for his mistake.

And just because he's a skater doesnt mean he has the right to skate like a maniac at a family park, and knock lil kids to the cement like he's ray lewis. I bet you next the time he picks up his board, hes gunna think twice and be a lot more careful, and/or skate in a area where lil children are not at play. He had to learn that day. Fck outta here with all this crying for this skater a$$hole.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don't think anyone here is arguing that the skater is blameless. Yes, he should have looked where he was going and watched his surroundings as he was skating; him not doing that is part of what led to the collision. That shyt is obvious.

Now when do we get to talk about the negligent-ass mom? Oh, wait a minute....your point "ain't even the kid", and you'll just leave it to other people to argue whether the mom was justified. You're apparently not concerned with that part.....and that's the problem. You wanna focus on the skater's error, when it was both his error and the mother's error that caused the incident. The kid, who looks no older than 6 or 7 from what I see, wouldn't have been knocked down if the woman was watching him closely. Fact.

That mother should have known better. If that was me or any other normal person, I would have realized the skater should have looked where he was going, and been upset with him over that.....but then I would have also realized that my stupid ass should have been watching the kid closer, and that alone would have stopped me from putting hands on him even if I wanted to

So...now you gonna hold your kids hand when he playing on the slide also?

Thats a public park....the kid was running around...that wasnt a busy highway...fukk outa here...the mom and the autie was right there

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its def a skate-park.

ohjxO7F.png

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
And just because he's a skater doesnt mean he has the right to skate like a maniac at a family park, and knock lil kids to the cement like he's ray lewis. I bet you next the time he picks up his board, hes gunna think twice and be a lot more careful, and/or skate in a area where lil children are not at play. He had to learn that day. Fck outta here with all this crying for this skater @sshole.

THAT DON"T MAKE SENSE :mindblown: !!!!!

GAWT DAMN YOU ARE A SIMP!!!

Skate like a maniac? How should a skater skate? "Just cause he's a skater doesn't mean"....Did he intentionally mean to knock over the kid? Children are at skater parks, dumb smart nikka!! he learned his lesson by getting punched for making a mistake?? So you condone violence?? :laff:

Let's reverse the roles. Let's just say it was a black skater dude that ran into a white kid and his mother punched the black skater dude, would you and @Doc Holiday have the same outcry?

You see, i know how you black militants and simps act, it's simple, no matter what the situation and circumstances is, PROTECT YOUR COLOR!! No matter if the female is in the wrong, PROTECT HER CAUSE SHE'S A FEMALE. THAT'S WHAT MOMMY TAUGHT ME WHEN DADDY WASN'T AROUND... HE DID HER DIRTY!!

Females are the weakest specie, i get it. BUT THEY ARE NOT TO BE TREATED AS IF THEY IS JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF AND COULD DO NO WRONG!

Refute my comment when i said, why she wasn't by her child side when the incident happened? Why was she so far behind? You know what... never mind, cause you just gone come up with another excuse to protect our lords.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn she has a mean right though. I don't know how to feel.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I hope they did the right thing by calling the authorities and getting her locked up.

Glad they got it on video :whew:

No_bammer_weed

Daps

Skate like a maniac? How should a skater skate? "Just cause he's a skater doesn't mean"....Did he intentionally mean to knock over the kid? Children are at skater parks, dumb smart nikka!! he learned his lesson by getting punched for making a mistake?? So you condone violence?? :laff:

Let's reverse the roles. Let's just say it was a black skater dude that ran into a white kid and his mother punched the black skater dude, would you and @Doc Holiday have the same outcry?

You see, i know how you black militants and simps act, it's simple, no matter what the situation and circumstances is, PROTECT YOUR COLOR!! No matter if the female is in the wrong, PROTECT HER CAUSE SHE'S A FEMALE. THAT'S WHAT MOMMY TAUGHT ME WHEN DADDY WASN'T AROUND... HE DID HER DIRTY!!

Females are the weakest specie, i get it. BUT THEY ARE NOT TO BE TREATED AS IF THEY IS JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF AND COULD DO NO WRONG!

Refute my comment when i said, why she wasn't by her child side when the incident happened? Why was she so far behind? You know what... never mind, cause you just gone come up with another excuse to protect our lords.

Why the fck are you so emotional over this? She punched him. You act like he got murked over this or somethin

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

you are an idiot..

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
That didnt look like a skate park at all (hes the only skater, and its nothing but people walking around)....and the guy almost seriously hurt the child with that reckless bullshyt. The mother reacted strongly, but its hard to blame her...then again you guys seem to hate women of color, so...

I feel the same way, it didnt look like a skate park but these fakkits are so conditioned to hate women, they stand on top of each other just for a better reach

I usually agree with you, @No_bammer_weed weed and @Willstyles , so it's cool to oppose y'all this one time.
I don't hate women, especially women of color, but I feel that the mother overstepped her bounds by putting her hands on the skater. The railings in the video lead me to believe that it's a skate park as well as the ground that he is skating on. Regardless of that, the fact the he was seemingly not paying attention is right to be upset and react. The fact that she put hands on him is inexcusable. Call cops, threaten to sue, scream on him, whatever, but don't hit anyone. The fact that she was so quick to put hands on him, coupled with the fact that she kept screaming that it was the kids birthday leads me to believe this chick has some serious entitlement issues. Possibly even anger issues, :manny:. It would have been in the skaters right to defend himself with force.