Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
true.....but if the skater runs into the mom while she chillin....he needs to be checked....stop forgetting this kid was skating while he had his head down the whole time
The kid walked in his path.I dont see why you faulting dude for having his head down but not the mother for allowing the kid to roam free.just look how long it took her to run over there...she wasnt even close to where her kid was.Maybe if she was watching him like she was suppose to it wouldnt have happened

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The mother shouldhave been holdin the kids hand. And furthermore she should also be ready for the dude to swing back on her ass. Now if dude would have gave her some lumps on her head, would the guy be in the wrong?

It depends...she hit him because he ran over her kid....so she did it out of anger

If anything he can charge it to the game and take it as a loss...or he can lump her up...and feel like a man. for running down a toddler and beating his mom up....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The kid walked in his path.I dont see why you faulting dude for having his head down but not the mother for allowing the kid to roam free.just look how long it took her to run over there...she wasnt even close to where her kid was.Maybe if she was watching him like she was suppose to it wouldnt have happened

if he was looking up...he would have seen the kid

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
He should've smashed that board over her head.

I don't tolerate single mothers :smugbiden:.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That didnt look like a skate park at all (hes the only skater, and its nothing but people walking around)....and the guy almost seriously hurt the child with that reckless bullshyt. The mother reacted strongly, but its hard to blame her...then again you guys seem to hate women of color, so...

The kid also ran into him. Either way, the dude got up, looked apologetic and actually apologized. shyt was all an accident and he told her that and she wants to haul off and hit people.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
you missin my point....fukk a kid....if you in a public place...and someone runs into you because they were not looking where they were going...they need to be taught a lesson...the skater learned a lesson

that kid wasnt on a football field practice...he was in a public park...this cocksucker tryin to make youtube videos

See this is one problem I have with society these days. Everybody feels obligated to "do something" to teach somebody a lesson. The skater should've been looking, the little kid should have been attended. But after the guy apologizes, why not just pick up the kid, dry his eyes and go on with your business?

Everybody wants to fight somebody/call the police/sue somebody/call the manager etc etc. fukk all that, just go home and forget this meaningless event ever happened. Everybody is so entitled these days, and you can tell by that "On his birthday!?!?" comment. As if a complete stranger should know or care...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It depends...she hit him because he ran over her kid....so she did it out of anger

If anything he can charge it to the game and take it as a loss...or he can lump her up...and feel like a man. for running down a toddler and beating his mom up....

im gonna just come to the conclusion that u are :troll: at this point

Daps
my main point aint even the kid...you can argue all day was the mom justified...

my point is the skater is skating around not giving a shyt who is in his path...hence an inevitable accident will happen

now bring in a single mom and her toddler gets knocked over like a bowling pin

the skater went home that night like "I got to pay attention from now on"....lifes lessons hurt

I don't think anyone here is arguing that the skater is blameless. Yes, he should have looked where he was going and watched his surroundings as he was skating; him not doing that is part of what led to the collision. That shyt is obvious.

Now when do we get to talk about the negligent-ass mom? Oh, wait a minute....your point "ain't even the kid", and you'll just leave it to other people to argue whether the mom was justified. You're apparently not concerned with that part.....and that's the problem. You wanna focus on the skater's error, when it was both his error and the mother's error that caused the incident. The kid, who looks no older than 6 or 7 from what I see, wouldn't have been knocked down if the woman was watching him closely. Fact.

That mother should have known better. If that was me or any other normal person, I would have realized the skater should have looked where he was going, and been upset with him over that.....but then I would have also realized that my stupid ass should have been watching the kid closer, and that alone would have stopped me from putting hands on him even if I wanted to

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It was accidental & she was completely in the wrong for putting her hands on the guy. It was caught on camera. Hopefully he presses charges.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
It was an accident, no reason to be throwing punches. If she was paying some attention to her child lil julio would t have gotten knocked down

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka is better man than me, I don't play with no broad hitting me especially on video
Equal Rights = Equal Consequences,
Every broad can get treated like the next man

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Your WHOLE post didn't make NO gawt damn sense.

If a woman accidentally hit a mans child, can he retaliate the same way she did cause he was angry?

Can she charge it to the game and take it as a loss... or she can lump him up... and feel like she can do so because she's a woman and can get away with it for running down a toddler and beating his dad up...

Society brainwashed the FUCCK outta you dudes to protect and feel sorry for these women no matter what type of foul shyt they do.

I'm a skater myself, and when your skating and trying to do tricks it's impossible to do so while looking up. It was a fukking accident and that woman had NO right to go around hitting people because she's upset. That kid was walking by himself, no guardian around and his mother was far behind him. A child molester could of scooped him up and ran off with him. Look how long it took for those two adults to reach him... That looked like a skating park, skating parks are built just like that one in the video.

Just cause she's a woman and upset doesn't mean she can go around hitting people and you have to accept it just cause she's a woman. If it were a guy and he shot him or had his homeboys beat the crap outta that dude EVERY nikka in this thread including @No_bammer_weed and @Willstyles would've called it uncalled for cause the guy looked sincere and apologized for his mistake.

Lets you know who grew up without fathers and let their mothers brainwashed them on how to treat a lady instead of their mothers teaching them on how a lady should treat YOU.