Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:what:

It was a gatdamn accident man. The moms swung on a man based on a gatdamn accident. That lady as 100 percent wrong. She deserved to get her ass knocked out for that shyt.

If a 10 year old boy accidentally hit her son, would she have took off on a 10 year old kid too :why:

Okay...with that logic...when your kid is walking in a parking lot and somebody texting and accidentally "bumps" him with their car...just say "hey..dont worry about it...it was an accident"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Okay...with that logic...when your kid is walking in a parking lot and somebody texting and accidentally "bumps" him with their car...just say "hey..dont worry about it...it was an accident"

You're a terrible parent if your kid isn't holding your hand in a parking lot :ld:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I feel the same way, it didnt look like a skate park but these fakkits are so conditioned to hate women, they stand on top of each other just for a better reach

Women of color tho....lets get that straight. Had she been blonde, with blue eyes it woulda been:

:noah::noah::noah:"Look at that powerful and brave pawg protecting her young....just look at her. So beautiful. Black women you lost!!!!!"

Daps

I know one thing...if the kid is alone in that situation, the adult who's supposed to be with him deserves more blame than anyone else, and shouldn't be putting their hands on anybody

Texting or not, a parking lot is an area where cars are supposed to drive through. Why the fukk aren't you holding the kid's hand at that time?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I know one thing...if the kid is alone in that situation, the adult who's supposed to be with him deserves more blame than anyone else, and shouldn't be putting their hands on anybody

Texting or not, a parking lot is an area where cars are supposed to drive through. Why the fukk aren't you holding the kid's hand at that time?

you missin my point....fukk a kid....if you in a public place...and someone runs into you because they were not looking where they were going...they need to be taught a lesson...the skater learned a lesson

that kid wasnt on a football field practice...he was in a public park...this cocksucker tryin to make youtube videos

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh that should never happen cause your kid should always be on the side closes to the parked cars and you should be by the cars passing by

Same with walking down the sidewalk....you should always be closes to the curb and you kid on the other side of you

Its shytty parenting to let your kids run free and then try to blame someone else when a accident happens.Its nobodies job but your own to pay attention to and watch out for your kid

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Cmon man. That's an extreme example. And even then. You can't just go around sockin MF's. I've had people hit my car, I didnt hop out my whip ready to whoop the 50 year old lady who accidentaly smashed my fender.

So again, if the lil boy was accidently hit by a 9 year old boy, would the mom be in the right if she hit the 9 year old boy in the face?

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Breh that should never happen cause your kid should always be on the side closes to the parked cars and you should be by the cars passing by

Same with walking down the sidewalk....you should always be closes to the curb and you kid on the other side of you

Its shytty parenting to let your kids run free and then try to blame someone else when a accident happens.Its nobodies job but your own to pay attention to and watch out for your kid

true.....but if the skater runs into the mom while she chillin....he needs to be checked....stop forgetting this kid was skating while he had his head down the whole time

Daps
you missin my point....fukk a kid....if you in a public place...and someone runs into you because they were not looking where they were going...they need to be taught a lesson...the skater learned a lesson

that kid wasnt on a football field practice...he was in a public park...this cocksucker tryin to make youtube videos

So what lesson does the mother learn here? :mindblown:

Or are you saying she doesn't have anything to learn here?

You can say "fukk a kid" all you want but most people understand when it comes to little-ass kids getting in problems, you HAVE to ask where the hell the parent was at the time

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Cmon man. That's an extreme example. And even then. You can't just go around sockin MF's. I've had people hit my car, I didt hop out my whip ready to whoop the 50 year old lady who accidentaly smashed my fender.

So again, if the lil boy was accidently hit by a 9 year old boy, would the mom be in the right if she hit the 9 year old boy in the face?

no because he aint grown.......

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So what lesson does the mother learn here? :mindblown:

Or are you saying she doesn't have anything to learn here?

You can say "fukk a kid" all you want but most people understand when it comes to little-ass kids getting in problems, you HAVE to ask where the hell the parent was at the time

my main point aint even the kid...you can argue all day was the mom justified...

my point is the skater is skating around not giving a shyt who is in his path...hence an inevitable accident will happen

now bring in a single mom and her toddler gets knocked over like a bowling pin

the skater went home that night like "I got to pay attention from now on"....lifes lessons hurt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

The mother shouldhave been holdin the kids hand. And furthermore she should also be ready for the dude to swing back on her ass. Now if dude would have gave her some lumps on her head, would the guy be in the wrong?