Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm sorry, but it's like posters aren't really watching the same video that I am:

- at :3 the rider looks down to prepare for his trick
- at :5 seconds the rider LANDS on the kid
- if you follow the path of the rider, he's consistently traveling straight. The kid when he enters the frame, actually looks like he crosses in front of the rider (follow the crack in the sidewalk)
- at :11seconds the nearest adult (probably a family member) reaches the kid. He was so far away from the nearest adult, they had to half jog for 6 full seconds. Let that sink in.
- the mom isn't within reach of her son until :30seconds and slowly walks over after the incident happens

So in conclusion, it took the mother 25 seconds to address the situation.

Perfect example of how not to raise a child.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
i fukked a little kid up skiing once.

it was early in the morning and nobody was really on the mountain yet.
i was going down a trail that snaked like a bunch of sharp turns one after the other so you can't see around any corners.
i saw some dude on the outside of the trail looking down hill so i took the inside of the turn real sharp...then i see a little kid about 4 years old walking up the hill and i could not avoid hitting him.
so i dropped and skidded toward the kid going like 25 mph and took his legs out.

little man went head over heels above me and i saw him land as i looked back and up the hill with a cloud of snow between us.
when i stopped i took off my skis and ran up the hill to see what was really good.
i asked the dude if the kid was ok and he was like "what the fukk are you doing? you could have killed my kid!"
i said "i couldn't see him till i got around the corner and it was too late for me to do anything, he shouldn't have been walking up around a turn."

then i put my skis back on and kept it moving...

That was you? :upsetfavre:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn i need the, "watch what happens next" version of this video cuz lil mama looked like she was going in for more. I hope lil buddy made it out alright. :lupe:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Skate parks are not built like that....they are built like this

san_diego_skateparks_hollandia_san_marcos.jpg

san_diego_skateparks_carmel_valley.jpg

If it is skate park (if so its a very negligently built one, that people treat as a regular park) then I certainly put more culpability on the mother. Im not unreasonable here. I just think the selective outrage around here is amazing. Threads on women being brutally beaten or harmed for whatever reason at its :dj2: around here, and i HARD ON HOES!! But you guys are ready to march on washington over this white boy getting smacked, because the kid's mom was pissed that he almost took her child's head off. Its just this stupid gender war bullsht,...Its whateva.. Do you.
The only thing is that it was pure accident. The dude seemed really regretful and apologetic. The violence wasn't necessary.

Daps
You guys are bringing up some great points about violence and what it means in different scenarios based on gender,but allow me to bring in some fukery.

I can't be the only one that feels like he should have seen that punch coming. She shoved him n moved in a little faster than I would've been comfortable with and u know the look she had on her face was probably a good indicator. Poor dude he was really sorry and wanted to make it right. Didn't see the signs of a what it looks like when someone approaches you wanting a fight.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She over reacted, clearly didn't see it was the kids fault..

That said I would've returned the punch

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Breh that should never happen cause your kid should always be on the side closes to the parked cars and you should be by the cars passing by

Same with walking down the sidewalk....you should always be closes to the curb and you kid on the other side of you

Its shytty parenting to let your kids run free and then try to blame someone else when a accident happens.Its nobodies job but your own to pay attention to and watch out for your kid

:salute:

This.....I'm always guarding my sons movements when out and about.........