Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Lames think in she's black or latino. I garuantee she's Polynesian. Feel bad for dude, he didn't expect that and sure as hell wasn't his fault. Especially since she took her kid to the wrong park

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Don't know how to feel about this one. I completely understand that she was mad that her son got hit but that doesn't give you the right to just punch somebody like that.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the funniest part is that she saw her kid get knocked the fukkout, but instead of seeing if he was ok she went right after the dude.

LMAO, terrible

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
if society allowed feminism then it would be so hated as much.

Don't get me wrong, I hate feminism but its a reaction to standards that society place on woman. Now im all for female rights, as in female troops, cops, CEOs, etc

but we cant blame it for everything

We allow a lot of things we don't like to happen all of of the time breh. Society isn't one unified body that is cooperative, its a house divided. Its a collection of cliques, sub-cultures and groups with their own agendas. The problem is feminism was able to spread like a sickness and have a large influence.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
See you really open up a can of worms when you bring up strength in this man/woman thing. It's laughable really. Each gender has members that are stronger than the other. More often than not a man will be stronger yes, but not 100% of the time. So if a man strikes a woman who's stronger than him it's cool? It's wrong either way. Why not just say that? Why take that reach for the strength argument? Maybe my threshold for violence is higher than others but this type of reaction isn't justified no matter the genders involved.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
We allow a lot of things we don't like to happen all of of the time breh. Society isn't one unified body that is cooperative, its a house divided. Its a collection of cliques, sub-cultures and groups with their own agendas. The problem is feminism was able to spread like a sickness and have a large influence.

:ehh: cant argue with that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
See you really open up a can of worms when you bring up strength in this man/woman thing. It's laughable really. Each gender has members that are stronger than the other. More often than not a man will be stronger yes, but not 100% of the time. So if a man strikes a woman who's stronger than him it's cool? It's wrong either way. Why not just say that? Why take that reach for the strength argument? Maybe my threshold for violence is higher than others but this type of reaction isn't justified no matter the genders involved.

whats the very very very low percentage of women thats strong than men?

We talking about average folks in the situation that you bought up earlier.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin c*nt need to get dropped

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What is with you c*nts and letting your little snot nosed kids run wild without supervision?

Clearly he didn't see the kid because he was looking down. I guarantee that bytch is a single mom AKA BM trying to empower herself by snuffing dude who was clearly like "Oh man I just ran over this kid and I don't know what to say".

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nope nope nope nope nope :smh: no fukking way in the world i would've let that woman punch me unless the kid heads was just pouring with blood and he was going unconscious, eyes rolling in the bak of his head and everything.....she would've got the bob, the weave, then the pimp smack :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way he skated with his head down really agitated me.Had I saw the whole thing, him skating like that, and he knocked my son down? I wouldn't chin check him, but I would've hit him with a body blow and made him vomit.

Skating with your head down....what a dumb fukk

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The way he skated with his head down really agitated me.Had I saw the whole thing, him skating like that, and he knocked my son down? I wouldn't chin check him, but I would've hit him with a body blow and made him vomit.

Skating with your head down....what a dumb fukk

Obviously your not a skater :snoop:

Yo whole post was stupid.