Sinus and allergy sufferers....come rap with ya boy for a spell

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I'm about ready to chop my stuffed nose off, rip my itchy ass throat out, and donate my watery eyes for research. :noah:

What are some of ya'll doing to fight this shyt? Everytime I go to the doctor I feel like I've been tricked by some snake oil salesman. Punk motherfukkers will prescribe me some shyt that makes me either have to take more medicine or just doesn't work. :beli:

I'm looking for any natural home remedy that WORKS.

I tried that neti pot...and it keeps my sinuses unclogged if I do it daily, but it's useless because it's just opening up my nasal passages to more allergens :noah:

Help a breh. :(

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I used this it works good

raZm7.png

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah:

I'm in the same boat. August and September have me :sadcam:

Nothing works.

Claritan :pacspit:

Reactine :pacspit:

I wear contacts, do drugs, and smoke cigarettes too :noah:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nothing worse than a sinus headache, I use oregano oil pills to prevent sinus flare ups and do eucalyptus inhalations if I'm clogged up , claritin for allergies also excedrin cold and sinus works really well.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
I don't get itchy throat or eyes but my nose, man, my fukking nose!

I get a cortisone shot every allergy season, its the only damn thing that works for me. This year the doc prescribed some sudafed, nasal spray and Afrin to use before the shot kicks in.

Change

All Star
Daps
by local honey. It builds your immune system to fight local allergies. That's really all you can do. Avoid blowing your nose too much. That just irritates it.

netipot.jpg

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
by local honey. It builds your immune system to fight local allergies. That's really all you can do. Avoid blowing your nose too much. That just irritates it.

netipot.jpg

How "local" can the honey be? I grabbed some about 35 miles from my crib a few months ago.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have sinus headaches for the past week
It sucks I'm feeling good the. Suddenly I feel like one side of my head is being pounded in

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Every April, everything from sneezing, itchy eyes and stuffy noses start up. I usually just stock up on Claritin and nasal spray and ride it out. It usually stops bothering me after a few weeks...

Except this year, because the warm winter and spring we've had, my allergies started early and bothered me from March until last month :dry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
benadryl and nasal spray... I'm pretty sure I'm immune to benadryl at this point. Its been really horrible the past few days.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of bugs and it feeling like the fukking 6th circle of hell opened up next door, Allergies is why I hate spring/summer.

Strangely though, my suffering typically ends around this time. I got watery eyes the other day but otherwise, the itchy eyes, itchy throat and runny nose are slowing down. :obama:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I'm about ready to chop my stuffed nose off, rip my itchy ass throat out, and donate my watery eyes for research. :noah:

What are some of ya'll doing to fight this shyt? Everytime I go to the doctor I feel like I've been tricked by some snake oil salesman. Punk motherfukkers will prescribe me some shyt that makes me either have to take more medicine or just doesn't work. :beli:

I'm looking for any natural home remedy that WORKS.

I tried that neti pot...and it keeps my sinuses unclogged if I do it daily, but it's useless because it's just opening up my nasal passages to more allergens :noah:

Help a breh. :(

I can dig it, champ. Luckily, I suffer for only the initial onset of pollen at the beginning of the season. shyt lasts roughly 3 weeks......bu...bu...but it is the worst 3 weeks of my yearly existence. Wifey always asking me to take something but I be on my "It's a Man thing, Gina, a Man thing." Then I sneeze 10 times in a row and with each sneeze, my sinuses and nasal passages get more raw and dry. The worst:noah:.