single life is getting old

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
28.....good looking....in shape.....good job.....i would think good personality....former club/coke addict who has lived that player life ....

theres gotta be more. ive had sex with enough women and prostitutes to be worthy. i havent had a long term girlfriend in a few and im starting to wonder why.....

.....why would I? seriously what do i have to lose now? ive lost half of my friends. the few i have are contemplating the same thing.

i think its time i stop being single but as some have said NEVER look for a girl let them come to you....but when and where do you draw the line is the question im asking or maybe im just drunk. either way i think i need a women in my life NOT to impregnate

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Have you tried meeting people with whom you share common interests... like professional conferences? Community athletics (like a local co-ed soccer league)? Chess club? That would either A) help you meet different male friends who share similar values and/or B) help you meet women in a no-pressure setting ...

Plenty of beautiful young intelligent women in Boston... :obama:

Sounds like you're a little too hard on yourself too...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i hear u also.

all my buddies moved out of state, married, kids ( i still don't want any ) and i'm just working myself to death.

my only draw back listening to the woman complain and run her mouth 24/7, and the discussion of money.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried meeting people with whom you share common interests... like professional conferences? Community athletics (like a local co-ed soccer league)? Chess club? That would either A) help you meet different male friends who share similar values and/or B) help you meet women in a no-pressure setting ...

Plenty of beautiful young intelligent women in Boston... :obama:

Sounds like you're a little too hard on yourself too...
Boston is a great scene for young singles so i got that in my favor. im so used to hanging with people i know or the club/bar scene that i have slacked in other departments. i mean i workout, go shopping, jog, movies, mall etc but theres more to meeting chicks than that
lets get some blow

i still fukk with blow not like i used too though if i did now i would be fukked lol. from every weekend most times both nights to now once every month or two if that

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
all i wanna do is fukk and snort bloooooowwwwwww

im not here to brag but i cant count the times i thought my heart was gonna explode doing blow...everyone from SOHH knows i used to be the biggest coke head and guess what....doing coke only makes you connect with the people ur doing coke with most likely ur boys

sure i got laid over the years being a coke head but most nights yayed out it was me and the people i was blowing lines with in the corner doing lines ordering tons of uneeded drinks talking nothing but bullshyt....plus falling asleep with the birds chirping sleeping in on a 80 degree day...so sick of that....i only do lines and stay up that late if its gonna be a shytty day the next day now

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
start slow, don't flat out start hunting for a wife and gf type. Play the field and pick the woman that you enjoy spending time with the most and see where it goes from there. If she doesnt work out than rinse and repeat.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
im not here to brag but i cant count the times i thought my heart was gonna explode doing blow...everyone from SOHH knows i used to be the biggest coke head and guess what....doing coke only makes you connect with the people ur doing coke with most likely ur boys

sure i got laid over the years being a coke head but most nights yayed out it was me and the people i was blowing lines with in the corner doing lines ordering tons of uneeded drinks talking nothing but bullshyt....plus falling asleep with the birds chirping sleeping in on a 80 degree day...so sick of that....i only do lines and stay up that late if its gonna be a shytty day the next day now

I was going to ask you have you had any cardiovascular studies done? But I didn't want to get too personal. That white girl can wear your heart down...
Since you're in Boston with some good doctors, have you considered getting a full work up from a reputable physician/clinic? Like full cv studies, blood work (and full STD panel), get tested for vitamin deficiencies, hormonal levels, etc...
This will give you a starting point... Like a clean slate... you'll know where you stand...

Everyone has bad habits, but some habits have a higher price than others... so, again, don't judge yourself or put yourself down...

It sounds like you're tired of that life... But I believe you can have the life you want...

You can meet women as friends, and take your time... get to know them...

Once you feel better about yourself, you'll be more confident... And it will be easier to move forward...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I was going to ask you have you had any cardiovascular studies done? But I didn't want to get too personal. That white girl can wear your heart down...
Since you're in Boston with some good doctors, have you considered getting a full work up from a reputable physician/clinic? Like full cv studies, blood work (and full STD panel), get tested for vitamin deficiencies, hormonal levels, etc...
This will give you a starting point... Like a clean slate... you'll know where you stand...

Everyone has bad habits, but some habits have a higher price than others... so, again, don't judge yourself or put yourself down...

It sounds like you're tired of that life... But I believe you can have the life you want...

You can meet women as friends, and take your time... get to know them...

Once you feel better about yourself, you'll be more confident... And it will be easier to move forward...

i dont mind stating it but yeah ive had a ton of work done over the last year. i suffered a concussion in 2012 and suffered symptoms for over a year so they ran me through the ringer. all test have come back good and they say im so damn healthy.literally every blood test. so its good piece of mind.

the thing that fukks you with coke though is booze and believe it or not tolerance. when you do a ton of coke like i was doing its bad because i was drinking heavy which is a suppressant mixed with an upper plus when i was doing it heavy i was doing so much that my heart was beating like 120+ for 6+ hours. shyt was scary. now i still will fukk with coke but not nearly as much.