SINGLE BLACK MOTHERS who were abused :ohhh:

Daps
I was watching Divorce Court and there was a case where an 18 y/o chick was brought to court by her 44 Year old boyfriend...:wtf:

To make things worse, they've been dating for 10 months and when they appeared in court she was 5 months pregnant...:wtf:

The dude was irrational and expected so much out of her in spite of her young age. (There were things she could do differently but still...:comeon:) The dude said he just wanted to break up with her...he was done...:wtf:

This got me thinking about the coli and how single sided the threads on black women are...it also got me thinking about a chick I went to college with. She had a son who was kinda up in age for a college girl. We had a class together and we became cool (later found that she liked me). We were talking one day and she gave me the gist of what happened. She basically had a similar situation where an older dude took advantage of her. She talked about how her family was trying to take dude to criminal court and all that.

I didn't ask for any details because of the nature of the situation but this case reminded me of her. The chick on TV was 18 y/o so technically she was legal but dude is still a dirt bag for taking advantage of a young chick who basically didn't have anybody.

It got me thinking that there is a lot of sexual abuse that happens in our community that we don't discuss and vilifying black women with children is kinda unfair. Some of the single mother's brought it on them selves but we shouldn't act like some of these women haven't been victimized by a dirt bag.

Just a few thoughts. Feel free to post insightful comments or fukkery...:stopitslime:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
sad part is people like that don't realize they are being taken advantage of until after the "relationship" ends. i knew a girl in high school that dated multiple guys in their 20s, she pretty much thought as long as the guys seemed interested in her and were nice to her that she was in a healthy relationship but its all because at home she was getting slapped around and emotionally abused too. when it comes down to it a lot of people dont even realize what a successful healthy relationship is because they have never seen an example of one in their life.

Daps
sad part is people like that don't realize they are being taken advantage of until after the "relationship" ends. i knew a girl in high school that dated multiple guys in their 20s, she pretty much thought as long as the guys seemed interested in her and were nice to her that she was in a healthy relationship but its all because at home she was getting slapped around and emotionally abused too. when it comes down to it a lot of people dont even realize what a successful healthy relationship is because they have never seen an example of one in their life.

this is true...thats why if I see a bad young chick, even if she is over 18, if she kinda young...Im a little weary. :usure:

I don't want to be responsible for continuing her emotional abuse.