Since no MCU films are coming out for the rest of the year, this is random Marvel fanboy rant thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. Where the fukk was Thor, and what was he doing when Thanos was fighting the other Avengers :dahell:. The black order was already dead. He didn't notice that Cap and the others had left :mjpls:

2. Ant Man & Wasp was the first MCU film I didn't go see in theaters. It just didn't feel right after what Infinity War gave. Movie was dope when I saw it though :manny:

3. I might cave and go see Aquaman. But for some reason I think it's going to be Aquabro. Lisa Bonet's dude brings a Samoa/redneck vibe to the character that just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

4. Dead Pool 2 = The Hangover 2 in terms of it being a total fan service trying to recreate the same magic.

5. Solo didn't even register with me. Never thought to see it one time.

6. Black Panther dropped 2 months after I broke up with my ex who is from Ghana which took some of the Joy out of seeing it in theaters :mjcry:.

7. The only movie I regret not seeing in theaters was Mission Impossible :snoop: Now I have to wait until December for that blu ray rip to drop :snoop:

8. Ocean's 8 was dope, BUT there was no sense of high stakes or conflict. I don't know if they were trying to say that women pull off heists with flawless execution but, :mjpls:

9. I know this will never happen but Steve McQueen directing an MCU film would be like what Nolan did with TDK trilogy

10. :ufdup: They shouldn't have killed ZOD.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
This a random thoughts thread?

Krypton zod is dope

Sony spiderverse looks promising

S2 of black lightning is lit

We need a terrifics live action mini series

Cant wait till A4

Spike needs to give denzel a role and cast stephan james in nightwatch

2019 cinema gonna punch 2018 in the face

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk is my Blue Beetle movie?

Further, where the fukk is my Nextwave.....anything?

Everyone needs to be watching Black Lightning

Aquaman gonna be lit. In Wan we trust. :blessed:

Thor really should have aimed for the head. But a sequel needed to happen, so I get it.

I think I'm the only person who isn't feeling the new Spider-Man. Homecoming was a huge letdown. Into the Spider-Verse is looking like it's gonna be more up my alley.

All these superhero movies and we still practically starving when it comes to superhero games.:feedme:

Doctor Strange was boring af outside of the bargain scene. Only Marvel flick where I feel like people only liked it because it was Marvel (as in, even with the ones I don't like, I get why others do).

I don't care when the next Superman movie happens or who plays him. I just know the villain better be Brainiac.

Does anyone actually give a fukk about Mary Poppins in 2018? Everyone acting that movie about to crush the buildings and I don't see it.

The only thing I want from Bumblebee is to see John Cena AA a Decepticon.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk is my Blue Beetle movie?

Further, where the fukk is my Nextwave.....anything?

Everyone needs to be watching Black Lightning

Aquaman gonna be lit. In Wan we trust. :blessed:

Thor really should have aimed for the head. But a sequel needed to happen, so I get it.

I think I'm the only person who isn't feeling the new Spider-Man. Homecoming was a huge letdown. Into the Spider-Verse is looking like it's gonna be more up my alley.

All these superhero movies and we still practically starving when it comes to superhero games.:feedme:

Doctor Strange was boring af outside of the bargain scene. Only Marvel flick where I feel like people only liked it because it was Marvel (as in, even with the ones I don't like, I get why others do).

I don't care when the next Superman movie happens or who plays him. I just know the villain better be Brainiac.

Does anyone actually give a fukk about Mary Poppins in 2018? Everyone acting that movie about to crush the buildings and I don't see it.

The only thing I want from Bumblebee is to see John Cena AA a Decepticon.

Krypton had a dope brainiac :banderas: