Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
the raptors were also better suited given its known Kwahi's body cant handle a huge load of playing to many games and post season.

Kwahi brought this on himself and all the praise he was getting and hype of winning the chip has backfired and unforutnately he deserves the criticism.

Not gonna say he kicked out of being a top 5-10 player. But he deserves the same heat that Bron, KD, Steph, Harden, and so on gets

Oh I'm 100% with you!

If there is any truth to the rumors over the last 15 months that Kawhi been telling people LeBron is afraid of him, that he's better than LeBron, he ain't wrong for feeling that way as an athlete, we all want that in our guys, but the sloppiness that these rumors were made public is an indictment on Kawhi's attitude; meaning, just like the rest of the Clippers organization from Ballmer down, he started feeling himself a little too much and a little too early...

It would also be what I've suspected since his fallout with SA a few years back, he isn't as humble and tight-lipped as certain people wanna portray him, he just isn't a media personality... which again, I dont think is bad on its own. Of anybody in the organization he has the most clearance to puff his chest out, but the fact he was doing it in comparison to legit one of the greatest ever who has done everything he's done a dozen times over----->your best player sets the tone for the rest of the team...

You may have been one of the people, myself and others always said he shoulda stayed in Toronto. It was a legacy play but so far not to the way he wanted it, the real legacy move was always staying in Toronto. Like you said, we know the superstars who get picked apart for less. This was a brutal showing for Kawhi on both ends, and not just G7. He deserves the criticism for the level of superstardom he apparently desires...