Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Both things can be true bro. Doc said "those guys are more used to each other" in his post-game, thats a convenient cop out. Dude, you were up 3-1 with three chances to close the door, up big in each game, yall been in a bubble with each other only for 2.5 months, etc...

We can't overvalue the "chemistry" thing, is it a factor? Sure, but not one of the bigger ones...

Now, the Raptors were a better coached team for Kawhi and was built better around him, I agree with you there...
I’m not trying to make no excuses. They was up 3-1 and should have closed for sure. The Clippers are a stacked team I disagreed with that poster that said 80% of the Clippers can’t be counted on to do anything that’s bullshyt. They choked down the stretch in the 4th them boys was shook ever since they lost game 6.

My point was that Toronto was a hand and glove fit for Kawhi. He should have stayed there. This LA thing is just so forced it don’t even look right. He was shyt tonight and I hope he catches that heat a certain somebody would catch had he played like shyt in a game 7.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

EiApeh6WAAIWoqv

EiAqAwkX0AA5j9S

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this series showed how important having a really good playmaker on your team is

one team had one
the other didnt

also shows that it is VERY hard to run from the grind. Clips used over 20 starting lineups in the reg season bc people were load managing, and some flatout didnt wanna play

Chemistry is important. And its been tge issue the Clippers had ALL season. At no point did they ever NOT discuss their lack of chemistry

Clippers just walked in the bubble with a "fukk y'all team, we will out-talent y'all. We will flip the switch (overrated ass phrase at this point) and run through the 1st and second round. This is our chip, and y'all can try some other time"