Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ayo stop dikk sucking my man,u mad weird quoting my shyt all the time:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
get off the coli and get some p*ssy or better yet get some money...jesus christ:dead::dead::dead:

Nah. You talked dumb shyt. Now you trying to talk big shyt like you wasn't wrong :russell:

Goofy nikkas smh

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m not hearing that. The Clippers are a stacked team super talented.

The difference is the Raptors camaraderie and selfless team first approach. The versatility of the players. That homegrown organizational structure. The comparability of the pieces. Nick Nurse’s coaching.

Kawhi left that for this thrown together team in LA and Doc Rivers ability to make adjustments has truly been exposed. The Clippers lack of big man depth was one of their main issues in roster construction.

Kawhi would have been a god in that Toronto market. He would be back in the Finals this year. Him leaving was a huge mistake.

Both things can be true bro. Doc said "those guys are more used to each other" in his post-game, thats a convenient cop out. Dude, you were up 3-1 with three chances to close the door, up big in each game, yall been in a bubble with each other only for 2.5 months, etc...

We can't overvalue the "chemistry" thing, is it a factor? Sure, but not one of the bigger ones...

Now, the Raptors were a better coached team for Kawhi and was built better around him, I agree with you there...

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I wanna clown but that sounds like too much. My conditioning has been shot since I had a cold or possibly very mild COVID back in July. So maybe some of these fools were still suffering from the corona. :picard:
So now the excuse is gunna be that the Clippers had Corona? :francis:
Come on breh they were up 3-1 :upsetfavre:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Both things can be true bro. Doc said "those guys are more used to each other" in his post-game, thats a convenient cop out. Dude, you were up 3-1 with three chances to close the door, up big in each game, yall been in a bubble with each other only for 2.5 months, etc...

We can't overvalue the "chemistry" thing, is it a factor? Sure, but not one of the bigger ones...

Now, the Raptors were a better coached team for Kawhi and was built better around him, I agree with you there...
the raptors were also better suited given its known Kwahi's body cant handle a huge load of playing to many games and post season.

Kwahi brought this on himself and all the praise he was getting and hype of winning the chip has backfired and unforutnately he deserves the criticism.

Not gonna say he kicked out of being a top 5-10 player. But he deserves the same heat that Bron, KD, Steph, Harden, and so on gets

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One can't refute. The other cant admit he was wrong. Somehow the team up to call me a weirdo:russ: