Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Life is easier when you got Lowry, Van Vleet, Ibaka, Siakam (last year only), Gasol (last year only). Norman Powell gives you buckets too. All those dudes can hit shots and threes. 80 percent of the Clippers roster can’t be counted on to do anything.
I’m not hearing that. The Clippers are a stacked team super talented.

The difference is the Raptors camaraderie and selfless team first approach. The versatility of the players. That homegrown organizational structure. The comparability of the pieces. Nick Nurse’s coaching.

Kawhi left that for this thrown together team in LA and Doc Rivers ability to make adjustments has truly been exposed. The Clippers lack of big man depth was one of their main issues in roster construction.

Kawhi would have been a god in that Toronto market. He would be back in the Finals this year. Him leaving was a huge mistake.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m not hearing that. The Clippers are a stacked team super talented.

The difference is the Raptors camaraderie and selfless team first approach. The versatility of the players. That homegrown organizational structure. The comparability of the pieces. Nick Nurse’s coaching.

Kawhi left that for this thrown together team in LA and Doc Rivers ability to make adjustments has truly been exposed. The Clippers lack of big man depth was one of their main issues in roster construction.

Kawhi would have been a god in that Toronto market. He would be back in the Finals this year. Him leaving was a huge mistake.

Seeing Rex kalamian out there on the baseline coaching while doc sat in his seat:hhh: