Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i dont stan none of them mfs nikka, and i say that because i dont want to be confused with these Bron fans who excuse and belittle and big up players for the sake of bron.

When i say Kwahi needs to be critiqued for this as KD, Bron, etc would

Why would anyone confuse you with being a LeBron fan in a Clippers/ Nuggets thread? Why would they believe you're a Steph,Kawhi or KD stan? Why did you bring up other players when one failed?

LeBron not they daddy

"I'm not a fan or stan <insert player not playing> but.." what is or was your purpose?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LeBron took mad heat for bouncing after his 7th and 11th seasons, even though he had played the majority of his career for the WOAT Cleveland Cavaliers.

If Kawhi jumps to his 4th playoff team in just 10 seasons despite starting his career with the title-contending Spurs? :beli:

look at those cavs rosters though

clippers had 4 guys avg over 18 points, two guys were 6th men of the year winners, all defensive players in george, beverley, guys who can create their own shot and still lost

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Kawhi was able to score at will with 3 All-NBA defenders going at him last year with Jimmy, Ben and Embiid

But this nikka putting up this performance tonight vs Denver

I'm done man :dead:We just have no luck

Life is easier when you got Lowry, Van Vleet, Ibaka, Siakam (last year only), Gasol (last year only). Norman Powell gives you buckets too. All those dudes can hit shots and threes. 80 percent of the Clippers roster can’t be counted on to do anything.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why would anyone confuse you with being a LeBron fan in a Clippers/ Nuggets thread? Why would they believe you're a Steph,Kawhi or KD stan? Why did you bring up other players when one failed?

LeBron not they daddy
my point is that Kwahi needs to be held to the same standard as them and be critized for this performance as they would thats why i brought them up.

take your "argue over trivial bs" ass somewhere else bruh. Im not in the mood to play this stupid game you like to do with posters on here ,arguing over little remarks that dont matter. in a post

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This Clippers team had an arrogance of a team that was coming off 2peat, except they never won even 1 ring. They bragged, didn't care enough, barely played full roster together because of all the load management and you saw how that resulted.

People were actually laughing at how hard the Lakers were trying in the season, but our chemistry is better than ever and now Clippers are complaining about how they need to still work on their chemistry. Was a horribly managed season by them.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Denver was on some It Follows sh*t. No matter how much the Clippers thought they had the game in the bag Denver was right behind them :damn:

this movie scary as fukk you been warned :damn:

26-A24-FFD-542-A-41-D5-9-BE1-C134-F302-D1-AD.jpg
that movie is actual scary:picard::picard::picard::picard:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
my point is that Kwahi needs to be held to the same standard as them and be critized for this performance as they would thats why i brought them up.

take your "argue over trivial bs" ass somewhere else bruh. Im not in the mood to play this stupid game you like to do with posters on here ,arguing over little remarks that dont matter. in a post

Meh. He is his own man. No need to bring up other players.

Your mood:russ: