Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Utah was basically a one man show. If they had their other competent scoring option Denver is back in Denver

Utah didn’t lose because Murray went crazy
Utah lost because they were offensively limited all along and became stagnant
Conley was averaging 22 before the last game. He plays game 1 and it probably never makes it to a game 7.

Then again counting on Conley at this stage is an issue. So I dont disagree there.

Daps
Nuggets defense atrocious tonight

Nuggets defense been atrocious EVERY night in the bubble :mjlol: It's why anyone thinking this team was gonna be anything but food for Board Man was deluding themselves. MPJPLS especially might be the most abhorrent, worthless defender over 6'8 I EVER seen in my life; a 6'5 traffic cone could stop more dribble penetration than him :russ: And the Nuggets seriously expecting him to become their cornerstone wing stopper for the rest of their future... :picard::francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Facts, he’s pretty good at this. Way better than Kenny frfr with all that extra analogy shyt :pachaha:

Draymond might be a better Kenny than Kenny

I actually remember TNT pre-Barkley. Kenny benefitted heavily by being at the right place at the right time.

Muggsy Bogues gotta be kicking himself.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nuggets defense been atrocious EVERY night in the bubble :mjlol: It's why anyone thinking this team was gonna be anything but food for Board Man was deluding themselves. MPJPLS especially might be the most abhorrent, worthless defender over 6'8 I EVER seen in my life; a 6'5 traffic cone could stop more dribble penetration than him :russ: And the Nuggets seriously expecting him to become their cornerstone wing stopper for the rest of their future... :picard::francis:
They actually played defense in Game 7 though. Was surprising

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:dead: