Since iOS 16 allows Joycons peep this(you can even 3dprint it yourself)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t use my ps vita for remote play on ps5 :manny:
Not about to buy a 140$ backbone pad when I got free joy cons at home. Dude is probably going to sell some and if it’s cheaper then I’ll get that
Well the backbone is like 100 bucks brand new and will probably be on sale during Black Friday.

Also, i just hate joycons, i feel like they were made with only little japanese girls in mind or something. The little m&m mini buttons hurt my fingers

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well the backbone is like 100 bucks brand new and will probably be on sale during Black Friday.

Also, i just hate joycons, i feel like they were made with only little japanese girls in mind or something. The little m&m mini buttons hurt my fingers
:dead: damn
Well I mostly be using my DS4 to play docked. Backobone is 140 in Canada but if it does go on sale during Black Friday then I might cop. I got time Crisis Core Reunion is out in December

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dead: damn
Well I mostly be using my DS4 to play docked. Backobone is 140 in Canada but if it does go on sale during Black Friday then I might cop. I got time Crisis Core Reunion is out in December

Also, you’re just risking more stick drift. I just bought a brand new joy con to play triangle strategy portable and the shyt started drifting 4 days later :unimpressed:

Sony and nintendo need to find a way to solve this stick drift shyt, its so out of control now

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also, you’re just risking more stick drift. I just bought a brand new joy con to play triangle strategy portable and the shyt started drifting 4 days later :unimpressed:

Sony and nintendo need to find a way to solve this stick drift shyt, its so out of control now
Oh if that happens for handheld mode then I’ll deal with it but I got like
2 DS3s
2 DS4s
2 Dualsenses
So i’ll just use them for the switch and since its modded I don’t need to rely on that 8bitdo crap(shyt was just losing connection randomly)they just connect as a normal controller