Since a large majority of people on this site are :flabbynsick: it’s time to start sharing health advice.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I cut out fast food a long time ago, and for the passed few years a lot of processed foods. I’ve basically trained my body to reject a lot of unhealthy foods to the point I got sick eating an egg roll for a regular Chinese takeout or last summer eating at Burger King.

Train yourself to drink at least a gallon of water per day. And don’t drink it cold. In the begging it’s hard, but your body gets used to it. If you decide to splurge or even drink alcohol from time to time, drinking a lot of water will help with digestion.

If you’re too busy to go to the gym, do pushups every day and take a walk.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So talking about being healthy is shyt? Was you in the middle of eating your Wendy’s when you saw this thread?

This is why most people tune you health nut-gym rats out...you're extremely petty and mean spirited.

Nah - I remembered how you called MLK a c00n and think any thought or opinion you have is dogshyt. WOAT poster :scust:

:camby:I hope his bytch ass get's stomped out if it's true.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is why most people tune you health nut-gym rats out...you're extremely petty and mean spirited.

I hope his bytch ass get's stomped out if it's true.

He did. Whole thread is gone now but I will always remind the fakkit