Simps, Lames, Ugly gang, Tricks your prayers have been answered! You can now buy AI GFs, they'll text you, send photos, and more

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is actually sad man.

I've always had a women I was attracted to in my life since I was in child.

Breh's who don't get women don't give up man.
:mjcry:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Plead the blood of Jesus on you 🙏🏾🤣😭

*side note, 10 years ago I would have scoffed at this, in 2024 I would say its very needed. Who knows it may help reduce crimes against women.

Aunt no blood of a white can help me....my God is the Baron Samedi and allows and approves of my perversions. I know cause we talked about it and he caught me being a peeping Tom at Erzulie and Maman at the Loa house party I had in a dream.

But about them elbows across the pond....do most black women there have black elbows?

And I'm fenna get me an AI bot to be my GF would be hilarious getting big black areola nudes regularly

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Aunt no blood of a white can help me....my God is the Baron Samedi and allows and approves of my perversions. I know cause we talked about it and he caught me being a peeping Tom at Erzulie and Maman at the Loa house party I had in a dream.

But about them elbows across the pond....do most black women there have black elbows?

And I'm fenna get me an AI bot to be my GF would be hilarious getting big black areola nudes regularly

Papa Legba my fave however, because of your scientific correlations, I use make up concealer on my elbows when I'm out in public wearing short sleeves.