Simping should be a capital offense.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
enough is enough with the creation of the internet simping is at an all time high. I for one would vote in favor of a law the made simping a crime elgible for the death penalty. i dont need to see anymore of these nikkas gassing these hoes how bad they are. why not just admire and keep it moving? and its a lot of you nikkas on the coli who wouldve been dead if simping was allowed you nikkas know who yall are:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
enough is enough with the creation of the internet simping is at an all time high. I for one would vote in favor of a law the made simping a crime elgible for the death penalty. i dont need to see anymore of these nikkas gassing these hoes how bad they are. why not just admire and keep it moving? and its a lot of you nikkas on the coli who wouldve been dead if simping was allowed you nikkas know who yall are:pacspit:

This may be the stupidest post of the day HOWEVER I added to your rep, because simping as at an all time high.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
so you post a link to some piff i posted what's ur point? do u support simping? cause if you do you can die for a i care fukk nikka.

:usure:

I don't think you know who @Kind Gentleman is. Dude can dead your coli career in an instant.

Don't fukk with any #Kliq brehs :rambo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
so you post a link to some piff i posted what's ur point? do u support simping? cause if you do you can die for a i care fukk nikka.

I support getting buns, something you don't acquire. Friend.

Go back to pretending to text women on your LG flip when chicks walk past you dweeb. TLR is already flabbyandsick...let it be.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I support getting buns, something you don't acquire. Friend.

Go back to pretending to text women on your LG flip when chicks walk past you dweeb. TLR is already flabbyandsick...let it be.

nikka who r u? ive never even heard of you.