Simping has gone too far! MFC girl just got tipped $20k FOR NOTHING.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a dance. Not a vid. NOTHING!!!:damn:

lMIY4Ho.png

10 tokens = $1

She'll pocket at least $10k of it before the government gets to it. Avg MFC girl gets about 60% of their tips. High performers like Lexxi get even more. :merchant:

If you're a woman, have no moral qualms, and are broke :ufdup:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
:babymad: Why begrudge her that money? I wish somebody was tipping me $20 to be on here doing nothing.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: I'd rather the simps pay for the broads and their maintenance fees, and I'll do the rest :pachaha:

This is why I :pacspit: at broads who complain about #DaStruggah tho :hmm:. All they have to do is get on a cam w!t some simps and they will feed you. You don't even have to show ya face, just some skin, and you :eat:

Prostitutes are the dumbest b!tches ever. Out here on the stroll, or in hotels wit tricks, when all they have to do is power up a laptop :russ:. Broads are :blessed: financially and they don't even know it

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
you looking at this all wrong breh. You need to find a chick that don't know about tokens for nikkas like that to simp over and get paid.

So you sayin, I should force my girl to strip on this thing for tokens, and I take majority of the profit?

:ehh:

My ex, Veronica used to be into that kinda stuff.

tumblr_livygwmUic1qakrdzo1_500.gif

:steviej:

#shameless​

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It takes a while for girls to get on her level to have guys dropping shyt like that. Some girls get bored after they see that dudes try to play them by not paying orrrrrrrrrrr they see how much mfc takes out of their end lol.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
im looking for one of them webcam models yall nikkas lookin at it wrong

her boyfriend in the back room watchin the playoffs prolly