Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
So is the outside air really poisonous to them? Maybe it was nuclear at one point? How were they able to change the view in her helmet? Can't wait for the next season. Really enjoyed this show.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the outside air really poisonous to them? Maybe it was nuclear at one point? How were they able to change the view in her helmet? Can't wait for the next season. Really enjoyed this show.
probably the same way you'd do any VR/AR headset/screen deal. just virtual or augmented reality being shown in her googles/screen

anyway having thought on this over the weekend. I do think the main thing they need to do with this show is make me care about the other characters because once the mystery aspect starts to fade, outside of Juliette, I really don't care about anyone else on the show like that. i did like some of them and now they're already dead. they really need to put in work to make you care about the other people on the cast or it's going to flop. i don't think it can all be mysterious forever.

they've done some work on developing billings and common's character, but they're also not likeable. on a show like this you gotta be rooting for someone and if it's just going to be juliette then it's going to get boring quick once we find out what's really going on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That ending :mjlol:

I’m in next season though. Wasn’t expecting that twist. Still more questions but it answered some things.

I’m guessing the doors that were discovered in the hidden area of Silo leads to the other Silos. I’m assuming they were all connected at some point (being so close to each other).

Like others have said, idk the point of the fake outside image but if I was to guess, it had something to do with the other Silos and the “war” that happened which is why the elders came up with those rules.

I look forward to new characters being introduced.. maybe even characters living outside the silos.

If I was her, I would walk up to my Silo Camera and be like “yo, there are other Silos out here.”..

Burst they whole bubble

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're tripping wanting 60 bucks for the paperback trilogy set
Must have been a third party price because it's now $36 on Amazon. Which is pretty much the same price as buying them individually

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I read that the first season only covers like half the first book. Im going to have to get the first book at least. Given the nature of a lot of streaming TV release cycles and all the Hollywood strikes, season 2 probably isn't going to come out until like 2025 at the earliest and I don't want to wait that long to find out what happens next.
I'm on Chapter V of the first book (doing audio for this one) and there's plenty of differences, they truly adapted it to make it a more intrigue based show and they could put a big cliff hanger in every ending of an episode.

But to honest, I read a bunch of people saying people would be confused if they started reading just as Juliette goes out cleaning and after following that advice....I find it to be bullshyt. Yes, there's characters that are different and others that don't appear on the show but it's pretty easy to follow the story if you just jump to the TV season finale in the book.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah, I'm thinking the fake green lush view when they hop outside is both a way to get the people to clean to show people in the Silo how beautiful it is outside and possibly, a final peaceful viewing before they die. Remember, Mayor said everyone cleans with Juliette being the one who said :pacspit: but she already "knew" what the outside would look like. If Juliette really wanted to hurt the Mayor she should've destroyed the camera , would've been the best :pacspit: to them and forced them to consider some changes.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, I'm thinking the fake green lush view when they hop outside is both a way to get the people to clean to show people in the Silo how beautiful it is outside and possibly, a final peaceful viewing before they die. Remember, Mayor said everyone cleans with Juliette being the one who said :pacspit: but she already "knew" what the outside would look like. If Juliette really wanted to hurt the Mayor she should've destroyed the camera , would've been the best :pacspit: to them and forced them to consider some changes.
That would've been hilarious :russ: