Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s queen godmother hen, everyone please instinctively step out of the way!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn…I bet her ass want back in now :francis:

*edit*

oh shyt…it’s a whole bunch of silos

bb778bfa-2c3d-47b8-a419-734909d4aede_text.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did George off himself??

I didn't understand him killing himself would do for the Silo or theory he had come upon

Anybody know?

they were going to torture him to find out who he was in collusion with which would include juliette…he did it to protect her and possibly other ppl…but definitely her

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
yeah i might have ot get the books
I read that the first season only covers like half the first book. Im going to have to get the first book at least. Given the nature of a lot of streaming TV release cycles and all the Hollywood strikes, season 2 probably isn't going to come out until like 2025 at the earliest and I don't want to wait that long to find out what happens next.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yes this was a great finale!

I was just about to say “she should take the helmet off” then BAM

I still don’t get what was happening, like what is killing them?

Yea…. I’m gonna have to go back and rewatch…. I think I’m kinda lost on the Tape thing
My theory is that stuff they get sprayed with before they head out is a poison and the shytty tape they were using before wasn't sealing the suit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m so confused now that I’ve thought about this a little longer…what’s the point of creating that false impression that outside is lush and green only for those who ask out to see it?

so those inside the silo were actually getting a realistic look at what the outside world is like?

also what’s the point of lying to the entire silo—hiding books, knowledge of the outside world, etc…is it to keep morale up and not have the ppl lamenting over how the world used to look to keep them content with life in the silo? actually after seeing how ppl reacted during the pandemic, I think I kind of get this one…they could show folks what outside truly looks like and there will still be a large contingency of ppl who would probably still want to risk going outside

they are literally treating the denizens of the silo like children tho…the way he barked at them to close their eyes and cover their faces still has me cracking up…that’s how my pops used to act when we’d drive thru times square in the 80s :mjlol:

Last edited: