Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Why did George off himself??

I didn't understand him killing himself would do for the Silo or theory he had come upon

Anybody know?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:heh: @ the bold

Waaaait a minute. The way I got to 3 different kind of tapes is I thought the whole reason Jules stole the tape is because the tape Mechanical got from the Silo was trash (1). That's why she stole tape from IT (2). But even that tape isn't as good as Walker's (3). Where did I go wrong?
She stole the tape cuz they ran out of tape, not cuz it was better.

I read a little blurb about the second book and I'm not sure the next season will even pick up from where this left off. :patrice:
it might get 2nd season of the wire treatment by people :francis:

I liked the theories I saw on Reddit about why they use shytty tape on the suits when they send them out:

1.) The people are guinea pigs to see if it's still toxic outside.

2.) If the suit is airtight, they won't be exposed to the elements and could survive to make it in front of another camera at another silo, which might make that Silo believe it's safe outside. It would also let people in whichever Silo saw that know that there are others out there. Not to mention, the people from their own Silo will start asking why they aren't going out to test conditions if they make it over the hill.

I think the "illuminati" know its still fukked up outside. Andy Dufresne was like "she'll be done soon" as if he just knew that the tape was shyt, so the toxicity would get in, and she'd fall over like everyone else.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She stole the tape cuz they ran out of tape, not cuz it was better.

Ahh okay. I misremembered the conversation Jules had with Bernard about it. I thought she bytched about her tape being shyt. I'll have to re-watch the scene. Thanks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I legit was VERY close throw the show to the garbage after episode 7, that shyt was awful :pachaha:

But glad I didn't because ep.8 was the best the show had after 1 and 2 because the plot finally moved forward and so as a viewer I had other shyt to be concerned with besides Jules, who is so unlikeable that spending five episodes on her made me almost quit the show :dead:

Ep. 9 was even better than 8. It was funny them giving us another mystery, with Sims' wife explaining why she didn't do shyt to Jules but not explaining the audience what their plan is :pachaha:

So glad Tim Robbins got to be the evil b*stard behind all of this, dude killed it in that role.

E.10. Yo, how the fukk is Sims moving around the Silo like it's GOT season 6 :dead: motherfukker pops up and down levels in like 5 minutes :russ:

Damn good finale. It made no sense the green scenery outside the Silo was always the same so I loved that it showed that was a lie too.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way, did they just fukk up with that big ass shot showing the real surroundings of the Silo? It's implied everyone that goes out to clean dies. It's also implied Jules puts the badge on Holston's body....but we don't see a single dead body in the shots that show how everything really looks like.

So, they either left that detail out or something else is going on (people have survived, or the real powers that be send people to take the dead people out, or whatever else), right? :patrice:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I legit was VERY close throw the show to the garbage after episode 7, that shyt was awful :pachaha:

But glad I didn't because ep.8 was the best the show had after 1 and 2 because the plot finally moved forward and so as a viewer I had other shyt to be concerned with besides Jules, who is so unlikeable that spending five episodes on her made me almost quit the show :dead:

Ep. 9 was even better than 8. It was funny them giving us another mystery, with Sims' wife explaining why she didn't do shyt to Jules but not explaining the audience what their plan is :pachaha:

So glad Tim Robbins got to be the evil b*stard behind all of this, dude killed it in that role.

E.10. Yo, how the fukk is Sims moving around the Silo like it's GOT season 6 :dead: motherfukker pops up and down levels in like 5 minutes :russ:

Damn good finale. It made no sense the green scenery outside the Silo was always the same so I loved that it showed that was a lie too.
Dogg, NO one on this show is likeable, it is crazy. shyt is like post-apocalypse Ray Donovan , where you just have to decide whom you hate the least :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They gave her super powers in the last 3 episodes, but that ending was brazy :whew: overall, the was a great show with pretty good acting (except calm common)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I liked the theories I saw on Reddit about why they use shytty tape on the suits when they send them out:

1.) The people are guinea pigs to see if it's still toxic outside.

2.) If the suit is airtight, they won't be exposed to the elements and could survive to make it in front of another camera at another silo, which might make that Silo believe it's safe outside. It would also let people in whichever Silo saw that know that there are others out there. Not to mention, the people from their own Silo will start asking why they aren't going out to test conditions if they make it over the hill.
Number 2 is right I think. how did they swap it with walker's tho?