Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought walkers tape was the tape they used in mechanical. Cuz Paul Atreides mom stole IT tape back in the day and that’s how they knew it was basura. But yes, walkers tape will keep a good seal so one can survive outside.
:heh: @ the bold

Waaaait a minute. The way I got to 3 different kind of tapes is I thought the whole reason Jules stole the tape is because the tape Mechanical got from the Silo was trash (1). That's why she stole tape from IT (2). But even that tape isn't as good as Walker's (3). Where did I go wrong?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When she went into that control room, saw them cameras and was like “we never had a chance”:sadcam:

Was a soul crushing 👵 experiences for her. All of the people she was a bytch to and for no real reason:mjlol:

She alway came off like she was the smartest person in the room and she kinda needed that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The craziest thing about all this is she could’ve moved a little bit differently and less abrasive….. she probably could’ve got further with what she was doing or probably could’ve gotten away.

Knowing a conspiracy is going on and no one likes her, she should’ve moved more cautiously in her apart and expect that to be bugged….. also did some more research on who could’ve helped her with the use hard drive. If she would’ve found that last guy sooner, she would’ve gotten away.

Cuz if they weren’t actively looking, I don’t know if they would have ever known. Like I don’t think that shyt immediately flags up in their system

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I read a little blurb about the second book and I'm not sure the next season will even pick up from where this left off. :patrice:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ending made me want to read the books. My to be read pile is big though

Word. I had some free audible credits so I went ahead and downloaded “Wool” which is the book this series was based on.

I heard that they already had season 2 written so the writers strike shouldn’t effect them like it will other shows so I wouldn’t be surprised if we season 2 sooner than later

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still not trusting everything on that drive though. I really want to know what the overall story is about like the history of what happened. I still think Flamekeepers is my favorite episode b/c we get some type of back story. Really great show.
I knew that drive was on some bullshyt and wasn't the whole story. Looks like they have a bunch of silos that mankind is living in now. This show is so fukking dope.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read a little blurb about the second book and I'm not sure the next season will even pick up from where this left off. :patrice:
I don't think this season was the entire first book from what I've read from book readers talking about it.

I think only half of the first book was covered.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People are theorizing that the room tim robbins went into was a connection to other silos
I assumed that door at the bottom of the silo was connection to the other silos :jbhmm:

The craziest thing about all this is she could’ve moved a little bit differently and less abrasive….. she probably could’ve got further with what she was doing or probably could’ve gotten away.
George had her dikkmatized :manny:

At this point I ain't emotionally attached to Juliette to be :lupe: about her daily life as a DIY sheriff. The show tries its hardest to make me care but I'm very close to just fast forward to the big scenes and skip the rest :pachaha:
Rashida Jones is still the most likeable character off of one episode :wow:

It seems like theres no where to really go, she’s eventually gonna run out of oxygen if she stays outside. Civilization is destroyed.
She's gonna have to go knock on some silos :hubie:

silos.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I assumed that door at the bottom of the silo was connection to the other silos :jbhmm:

George had her dikkmatized :manny:

Rashida Jones is still the most likeable character off of one episode :wow:

She's gonna have to go knock on some silos :hubie:

silos.png

But won’t they have the same rules and propaganda as the one she just left? What are the odds they are gonna let her in?

I feel like shes gonna find one that abandoned or other escapees will find her

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I liked the theories I saw on Reddit about why they use shytty tape on the suits when they send them out:

1.) The people are guinea pigs to see if it's still toxic outside.

2.) If the suit is airtight, they won't be exposed to the elements and could survive to make it in front of another camera at another silo, which might make that Silo believe it's safe outside. It would also let people in whichever Silo saw that know that there are others out there. Not to mention, the people from their own Silo will start asking why they aren't going out to test conditions if they make it over the hill.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
But won’t they have the same rules and propaganda as the one she just left? What are the odds they are gonna let her in?

I feel like shes gonna find one that abandoned or other escapees will find her
I can see her running out of oxygen and barely making it into another silo only to get arrested because they're in contact with Tim Robbins.