Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It was actually a pretty good twist. It wasn’t the screen inside the silo that was a lie it was the screen viewed through the visor of the helmet when they walked outside that was showing them a false a reality. Thats why when she saw the same formation of the birds that she saw on the computer file she knew something was up.

They make people believe its actually nice outside so they clean the screen and continue the propaganda. It kinda sucks cause i was secretly hoping the old sheriff and his wife made it out somehow.

It seems like theres no where to really go, she’s eventually gonna run out of oxygen if she stays outside. Civilization is destroyed.

They're gonna have to kill all those NSA workers...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like Tim Robbins had no idea about the door at the bottom of the silo that George found :jbhmm:

His face was intentionally hard to read.

Let's talk tape though. There seem to be at least 3 kinds... in order from worst to best...

The tape the Silo issues to Mechanical.

IT's tape.

Walker's tape.

Walker's tape is the only kind that allows one to survive cleaning. Do I have this right?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
King Kong ain't got shyt on Sims :damn::damn::damn:

Had him pounding his chest like that big gorilla.

"Do you know what I do?! :damn: DO YOUUU?! :damn::damn:"

king-kong-kong.gif

:mjpls:
That part was so bad. Common is such a trash actor. Good actors filling every other role and then Common dragging down every scene he's in. :unimpressed:

The finale was fire. I'm all in for season two.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You knew it was multiple silos once they said 10,000 people were there.

Why is that city still there?

Did the humans know earth was dying so they sent everyone below?

How many humans are left?

How the fukk do you keep this a secret for 100 plus years?

Where are the other dead cleaners?

Also, if makes you wonder do all the Mayers of each silo know of each other and maybe in communication?

Buddy kept hinting that “he really is the one that makes shyt run” and seems like he knows all the answers… more than you can Common

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if makes you wonder do all the Mayers of each silo know of each other and maybe in communication?

Buddy kept hinting that “he really is the one that makes shyt run” and seems like he knows all the answers… more than you can Common

Not necessarily every mayor - I don’t believe the previous mayor (the lady that died) was aware of the existence of other silos. But I do think each silo will have at least one person that knows like the head of IT guy. The key to his silo is numbered “18” - I’m pretty confident that he’s aware of the existence of other silos.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not necessarily every mayor - I don’t believe the previous mayor (the lady that died) was aware of the existence of other silos. But I do think each silo will have at least one person that knows like the head of IT guy. The key to his silo is numbered “18” - I’m pretty confident that he’s aware of the existence of other silos.

Oh damn…. You’re right about that….

Cuz she was in the dark like a motherfukker!!!

I wonder wonder how deep are they gonna go in to the sci fi future desolate world?!

Like I kinda hope they ain’t going the direction of “it was an alien attack (which led to nukes) that destroyed the world” and then out in lands they debut these creatures that look something like the shyt from Quiet Place, AfterEarth, or a smaller version of them Cloverfield shyts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh damn…. You’re right about that….

Cuz she was in the dark like a motherfukker!!!

I wonder wonder how deep are they gonna go in to the sci fi future desolate world?!

Like I kinda hope they ain’t going the direction of “it was an alien attack (which led to nukes) that destroyed the world” and then out in lands they debut these creatures that look something like the shyt from Quiet Place, AfterEarth, or a smaller version of them Cloverfield shyts.

Naw its gonna be nuclear fallout

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Only thing that’s kind of weird was Jules went to see Judge Meadows who seemed like such a big deal early on and we never seen her nor was she even mentioned again after like episode 6

I know she looked like she was legit sick but it’s just odd how all the stuff that happened with Jules towards the end and the head of Judicial was involved in any of it

Judge Meadows is a f@g model in a Karl Kani ad status…

She was always nothing cause the interim Mayor ran things this whole time.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
His face was intentionally hard to read.

Let's talk tape though. There seem to be at least 3 kinds... in order from worst to best...

The tape the Silo issues to Mechanical.

IT's tape.

Walker's tape.

Walker's tape is the only kind that allows one to survive cleaning. Do I have this right?
I thought walkers tape was the tape they used in mechanical. Cuz Paul Atreides mom stole IT tape back in the day and that’s how they knew it was basura. But yes, walkers tape will keep a good seal so one can survive outside.