Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yes this was a great finale!

I was just about to say “she should take the helmet off” then BAM

I still don’t get what was happening, like what is killing them?

I've seen a couple theories.

1. When they are exiting the Silo, they are sprayed with poison that seeps into the suit with the shytty tape. Juliet had the good tape that allowed her to be safe and be okay breathing.

2. The outside itself is just toxic and without the good tape and wearing the helmet, she would have suffered the same fate as the previous people.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yoooooooooo this last ep man!!!!!

WTF!!!

I have so many questions!!!

i think they use shytty tape, but the tape got swapped for the good tape. where ever they at is still toxic, so if she wouldnt have realized shyt was fake and took off the helmet, she woulda croaked.

there's a bunch of other silos in that area :wow:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3 was intense and the peak of the season imo, everything after was an incredibly slow burn, almost too slow and tedious but it was worth it for that finish. Strong way to set up season two.
I agree, the pacing of the show was very slow.

I actually fast forward through alot of the show after esp 4.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Season 2 is gonna take forever. :sadcam:
season-2-confirmed-for-2024-by-hugh-v0-5heaaye2k29b1.png

2024 according to the book writer. Apparently scripts are already written and they don't care about having writers on the set.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You knew it was multiple silos once they said 10,000 people were there.

Why is that city still there?

Did the humans know earth was dying so they sent everyone below?

How many humans are left?

How the fukk do you keep this a secret for 100 plus years?

Where are the other dead cleaners?

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn I was right
I think i have an idea of what's happening. The air outside is actually toxic and the managers of the Silo have set up an elaborate system to discourage ppl from venturing outside. The screen is a lie but for a good reason. If this hard drive is from the latest rebellion, the one that erased the previous world's history, the people who made it are either the villains or ignorant about the atmosphere outside.

I aslo think there are or were multiple Silos. There has to be at least one other...that white haired cac went from acting like he was the boss an episode ago, to panicing at the "18" keychain flashes. If there are multiple Silos, each silo must answer to one and/or each Silo serves a purpose to humanity.

This basically a Vault life, pre-Reclamation Day. Only difference is, I don't think these Silos ever plan on leaving the Silo....i think there were Vaults like that in Fallout.
:wow:damn near spot on. Im only confused as to why the Silo admin are the one's faking the "pretty" display. Is it like reverse psychology? 🤔

Tricking ppl into wanted to clean the screen, so they could see the truth, mins before the toxic air kills them....and/or to encourage ppl to keep walking as opposed to trying to run back into the Silo

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Only thing that’s kind of weird was Jules went to see Judge Meadows who seemed like such a big deal early on and we never seen her nor was she even mentioned again after like episode 6

I know she looked like she was legit sick but it’s just odd how all the stuff that happened with Jules towards the end and the head of Judicial wasn’t involved in any of it

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished Ep. 6 now. Man, it's a frustrating watch. On one hand they give you juust enough to keep you engaged with the bigger mysteries and plot and on the other they throw you every day bullshyt with mediocre writing as a way to stall the reveals.

At this point I ain't emotionally attached to Juliette to be :lupe: about her daily life as a DIY sheriff. The show tries its hardest to make me care but I'm very close to just fast forward to the big scenes and skip the rest :pachaha:

This past ep. the lady in Mechanical that is her mother figure goes from being really worried about her well being because she's being watched and wanted dead by the powers that be to encouraging her to keep that job because....well, Juliette needed to be convinced to stay and there's no one else on her life that can have that kind of pull on her. And the stuff with George's ex was straight up bad.

Common and Billings stories are way more compelling than Juliette's. And it really sucks because Ferguson does her best with what she's given.

Having said all that. You get to the final reveal and I'm like "I have to keep watching to see were this leads". I think I'd be way more forgiving on the writing if the premise wasn't so damn dope and interesting. We got a prestige TV/HBO setting but run of the mill cable writing. It's a weird ass combination :heh:
Looks like a set up for a classic heel turn :mjlit:

But writing on this episode was frustrating. Juliette always has tons of questions, wants a whole investigation about a fukking Pez meanwhile Regina is telling her that there's a man coming to see her every night and George left her some crazy shyt. Juliette proceeds to asks half a question and is like 'alright I'm gonna head out' .

Lonely ass Regina basically has to stop her in order for Juliette to ask for the magazine and then she leaves without asking about the man again:beli:
The Regina stuff made no cotdamn sense. This bytch Juliette shows up in the middle of the night with wild ass accusations and Regina not only confesses ASAP but she immediately trusts Juliette to the point of telling her everything and giving her a nuke of a reveal :dead:: :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was actually a pretty good twist. It wasn’t the screen inside the silo that was a lie it was the screen viewed through the visor of the helmet when they walked outside that was showing them a false a reality. Thats why when she saw the same formation of the birds that she saw on the computer file she knew something was up.

They make people believe its actually nice outside so they clean the screen and continue the propaganda. It kinda sucks cause i was secretly hoping the old sheriff and his wife made it out somehow.

It seems like theres no where to really go, she’s eventually gonna run out of oxygen if she stays outside. Civilization is destroyed.