Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yawm, I'm more insterested in that MGS3 remaster tbh :yeshrug:

Silent Hill has like 2 great games.
I’d rather they finish metal gear solid v but that’ll never happen in which case, what the fans really want is a complete remake of Metal Gear Solid 1.
3 is cool and all but I’ve had enough of the unfinished story of big boss at this point and have given up any hope of them making things right.
My last thread of hope is that they go for the cash grab and give us MGS1.
And yes, I’m aware how slim to none those chances are.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If they just wanted to do a full remake of the original to test the waters, I'd be fine with that. :feedme:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

Dunno how well this is gonna go since most of Team Silent (Yamaoka included) is already hard at work on a new game entirely, but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not excited to see what them Yakuza boys at Konami got cooking up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i want a silent hill collection for switch :yeshrug:

soundtrack is nothing but bangers

The reason there's no collection is because Konami lost the original code base for the first 4 games. The last time they tried they hired a studio that had to work with early builds of the games and re-record all of the lines, it ended up being trash.

• Wow
Reactions: NZA

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’d rather they finish metal gear solid v but that’ll never happen in which case, what the fans really want is a complete remake of Metal Gear Solid 1.
3 is cool and all but I’ve had enough of the unfinished story of big boss at this point and have given up any hope of them making things right.
My last thread of hope is that they go for the cash grab and give us MGS1.
And yes, I’m aware how slim to none those chances are.

Want Metal Gear 1&2 remade.