Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
comparison.png

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Im really interested to see how Sony SSD's solution plays a factor in their exclusive games.
I imagine multiplatform games wont really use it to its max capacity, maybe just for instant loading.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't need games for tech comparison

:comeon:
Oh really?

Tech comparisons don't need games? So when new "tech" like GPU and CPU's come out, they don't use benchmark software or games to actually test the differences?

I learned something new today.

Keep it 100 u just wanted to make a low key stealth stan thread :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh really tech comparisons don't need games? So when new "tech" like GPU and CPU's come out, they don't use benchmark software or games to actually test the differences?

Its ok to hurt

:picard:

And this wasn't a stealth thread....where else we gon post this chart

:stopitslime:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oh really?

Tech comparisons don't need games? So when new "tech" like GPU and CPU's come out, they don't use benchmark software or games to actually test the differences?

Looks life like to me

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
loading times are gonna be damn near nonexistent on the nickel.

the game comparisons between the 2 systems gonna be interesting.
So after the big reveal all you got to say is "man, now i can resume games i don't play even faster"
Sony still being able to use custom drives is huge. Microsoft better not charge too much for theirs.
How is it huge that you can use custom drives? You can't run ps5 games off them
Im really interested to see how Sony SSD's solution plays a factor in their exclusive games.
I imagine multiplatform games wont really use it to its max capacity, maybe just for instant loading.
That's all it ever was for :dwillhuh: you saying they'll make better games because of the drive and 3rd parties would not doesn't make sense...
Oh really?

Nobody needs to test out your 10flop system. You heard all these rumors, you was hand in hand with spliz talking about how your gpu compared to xbox series x but now that your system of choice is mad underpowered it's let's wait and see :laff:

Next gen Console war over already, you will finally get native 4k but don't plan on 120fps like on xbox

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So after the big reveal all you got to say is "man, now i can resume games i don't play even faster"

How is it huge that you can use custom drives? You can't run ps5 games off them

That's all it ever was for :dwillhuh: you saying they'll make better games because of the drive and 3rd parties would not doesn't make sense...

Nobody needs to test out your 10flop system. You heard all these rumors, you was hand in hand with spliz talking about how your gpu compared to xbox series x but now that your system of choice is mad underpowered it's let's wait and see :laff:

Next gen Console war over already, you will finally get native 4k but don't plan on 120fps like on xbox

you broke and won't have a ps5, XSX, or 4k TV that can push 60fps or higher.

stay in yo lane.

thanks.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you broke and won't have a ps5, XSX, or 4k TV that can push 60fps or higher.

stay in yo lane.

thanks.
The last person to use that line lost his money, could have sold BBB for a good profit when the eating was good. I hear you're about to get hit with something similar.

Now if you don't take your 3k gaming ass up outta hurr :umad: you wouldn't even know what native looks like