Daps
Reppin
Michigan

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is some grade A bullshyt. I don't have paramount plus, and I'm not going to pay for it. however, I have my parents showtime thru comcast/xfinity, and they are shutting down the showtime app, so now I can no longer watch the content.

the workaround would be if I could use the xfinity app to play their content, but the xfinity app will ONLY work in the household that has their actual service, so it's useless when ur out and about.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
EDIT nevermind, since my person who shares prime with me has paramount added to it, I can watch the showtime content over there :whew:

:deadrose: I was about to tell you to sign up for a free trial. I redeemed a free month trial in September and then they gave me two more months free when I was about to cancel. Tried to cancel end of November and they gave me two more months free again.

yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this is some grade A bullshyt. I don't have paramount plus, and I'm not going to pay for it. however, I have my parents showtime thru comcast/xfinity, and they are shutting down the showtime app, so now I can no longer watch the content.

the workaround would be if I could use the xfinity app to play their content, but the xfinity app will ONLY work in the household that has their actual service, so it's useless when ur out and about.

IF U HAVE SHOWTIME U GET PARAMOUNT+ FREE LOL

I LIKE THE APP AFTER THE MERGER THO… THEY JUST NEED TO COME UP WIT SOMETHING THAT ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE BETTER FOR THE NAME

MAYBE JUST TAKE A CUE FROM HBO AND DROP THE WHOLE COMPANY NAME IN THE APP THING..

CALL IT PLUS

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I have Ŵalmart plus... just realized u can get P+ for free with it.

So does that mean with a walmart + subscription u get both?

Also, I'm pretty sure verizon has the combo for 10 bucks.

This shyt is getting confusing.