shouldnt we commend the Derrion Albert brawl since no guns were used?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
R.I.P. to Derrion Albert, first and foremost:whoa:

But this was an old fashion, gunless fight. Them nikkaz took it too far tho by goin ape shyt on Derrion.

Let's just remove that situation from the fight and come to the conclusion that this is how fights should be.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P. to Derrion Albert, first and foremost:whoa:

But this was an old fashion, gunless fight. Them nikkaz took it too far tho by goin ape shyt on Derrion.

Let's just remove that situation from the fight and come to the conclusion that this is how fights should be.
I wrote a article piece on this issue

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They used a railroad tie on the nikka. Yes, fights should be weaponless, but that fight wasn't. I'd much rather get shot than get hit with a railroad tie and bleed to death.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yall missin my point. I already said a few of them went to far, but lets eliminate Derrion from this fight. A gun coulda been pulled out and multiple ppl murdered.

The sad thing about Derrion is that Chicago is numb to teens dyin, so in turn, this shyt keeps happenin

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yall missin my point. I already said a few of them went to far, but lets eliminate Derrion from this fight. A gun coulda been pulled out and multiple ppl murdered.

The sad thing about Derrion is that Chicago is numb to teens dyin, so in turn, this shyt keeps happenin

Brawls happen all the time, had to swing my way out of a couple in middle school. Gun or no gun. These kids are cold and way too violent. Showing mercy was always a big part of people's rep, not wildin out on some ape shiit.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:comeon: Nobody is missing your point. Its just a dumb ass point